Recent Topics

Ads

Get Rid of the Slow Horses.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
thefryinallofus

Re: Get Rid of the Slow Horses.

Post#11 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:35 am

Just ask, tons of people would happily give you 10 gold. There's a lack of things to spend gold on end-game. Great community always willing to help newbies.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Ads
Vayra

Post#12 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:44 am

thefryinallofus wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:35 am Just ask, tons of people would happily give you 10 gold. There's a lack of things to spend gold on end-game. Great community always willing to help newbies.
Yep, had someone randomly trade me and give me 10g on one of my alts when I was running around on a slow mount. For those of us who have played a while, gold is nothing.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Glorian

Post#13 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:20 am

Aye, no mules on live and even on RoR you need to buy the first mule for 5 Gold when T1 only was active.

Get in a guild, make 10 gold or ask a guild member.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:06 am

Lithenir wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:39 am I remember back in the days on live when the pack mules weren't implemented and the first mount cost like 20g iirc and was from lvl 20.
You were the king in t2 with a mount :D
This!!
in mostly mmo you dont have any mount untill lvl 20 or more...

Noiree

Post#15 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:15 am

The slow mounts are a gift from the devs. Those weren't in the game at first unless you paid real money to EA. You had to walk until lvl 20 and there were less flight points. Full vanilla wow experience.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Sengirv

Post#16 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:38 am

I want a pig mount now. I have I love Bacon on the back of my car for a reason :(

roadkillrobin

Post#17 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:05 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:11 am I suggested pig mounts that randomly walk in different directions. Let's see if we get those first.
Pigs are rather smart and is much more suspectible to training then horses and dinosours. I suggest randomized steam engine failure and gyrocpters being catapulted straight up instead. 😁

Sengirv

Post#18 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Did you break the game trying to get us slow 🐷 mounts Warg?

Ads
teiloh

Post#19 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:49 am

Maybe a small tap up to 35% so it's faster than flee and feels a bit better in game?

empmoz

Post#20 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:39 pm

Remove slow mules, we need to flee everywhere like the good old days.