Recent Topics

Ads

Warlord (Shadow Warrior) 7 piece proc

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Adelmar

Warlord (Shadow Warrior) 7 piece proc

Post#1 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:35 pm

Firstly I gotta say that I'm pretty happy with Warlord and Sovereign as they stand currently. With the coming changes to SW/SH ranged specs, Sov seems like a no brainer and Warlord for Assault looks very nice as it gives a pretty substantial increase to AA haste (when under assault stance proc) we can hit close to 70% haste as well as a pretty massive +99 power with the trade-off being a loss in crit and wounds compared to Sov.

So, with all that said the ONLY thing I think needs a change is the Warlord 7-piece Dissolve proc. I know the sets are still being tweaked so I'd imagine it could change and that possibly the devs have an idea of what to change, but my suggestion would be either the larger armor debuff (Concussion), or a Boost proc, or even the Conq proc. Dissolve, to me, feels a bit out of place for such a high-end set, not counting that Bloodlord has the same proc as well.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. Reply with any sugesstions you guys might have.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Ads