Recent Topics

Ads

Campaign Tracker HUD

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Bosli

Campaign Tracker HUD

Post#1 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:49 am

Now that we have city sieges (= a fully implemented campaign), it would be great to have a working campaign tracker.

1. If progress is in T2 or T3, it shows either the center T4 zone, or all T4 zones contested (better option so we know that T4 isn't open yet).
2. It would be amazing if you could modify it to also show the corresponding forts and which faction secured them (if any) on the realm wars map as well as the HUD that can be activated.
3. The city timers for rankup etc. should also be shown. Not sure if this works already, since I can't see them on the realm wars map either right now.

Of course someone could just make an addon for this, but getting the actual game assets to work and show advabced info is better imo.

Ads
Lithenir

Re: Campaign Tracker HUD

Post#2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:01 am

City rank timers are implemented. You just need to put in the work to click yourself to the empire campaign and move your mouse over Altdorf. I believe the timer is right below the rank.

Bosli

Post#3 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:04 am

I know. Not working for me right now, maybe because I'm on a toon <RR40. Still, I think it would be great to have the compact HUD showing all relevant T4 info.

TiberiusD

Post#4 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:40 pm

You can enable the HUD Campaign Tracker inside the game tho.
If you go in any pairing map (where you can see the tier zones) you will find in bottom right corner of the map the Campaign Status.
On the bottom of it you have a tick near "Show HUD Campaign Tracker". if you click it, it will appear on your screen.
If it does not, you need to go to the interface layout - windows and select if from there if it's hidden

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Bosli wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:04 am I know. Not working for me right now, maybe because I'm on a toon <RR40. Still, I think it would be great to have the compact HUD showing all relevant T4 info.
Why not use state of realm addon? The original campaign tracker from default UI shows hardly all relevant info.
Dying is no option.

Bosli

Post#6 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:21 pm Why not use state of realm addon? The original campaign tracker from default UI shows hardly all relevant info.
The campaign tracker (could) show exactly what SoR doesn't show: taken forts, city ranks and timers.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#7 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Bosli wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:39 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:21 pm Why not use state of realm addon? The original campaign tracker from default UI shows hardly all relevant info.
The campaign tracker (could) show exactly what SoR doesn't show: taken forts, city ranks and timers.
SoR is developed as an addon to allow quick development with optional overhead to your addon load. Making changes to the client is far more time intensive and has many unknowns. Also not something Sullemunk has access to directly.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog