Recent Topics

Ads

City Siege Teleporting To Flags

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Onemantankwall

City Siege Teleporting To Flags

Post#1 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:29 am

It is in my belief that we need a fix to the way teleporting to the siege bos work. As it stands the defender side can teleport to the active bo being taken and permanently reset 9s timer it takes to flip a bo to progress the stage 1 city mechanic.

My suggestion is abit of a simple one... Make it where a realm cannot teleport to a flag that's currently being sieged (cannons being hit or no cannons at all meaning they are dead.) fixing the issue of the ability to being able to permanently disrupt a bo siege till timer runs out.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
Wam

Re: City Siege Teleporting To Flags

Post#2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:33 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:29 am It is in my belief that we need a fix to the way teleporting to the siege bos work. As it stands the defender side can teleport to the active bo being taken and permanently reset 9s timer it takes to flip a bo to progress the stage 1 city mechanic.

My suggestion is abit of a simple one... Make it where a realm cannot teleport to a flag that's currently being sieged (cannons being hit or no cannons at all meaning they are dead.) fixing the issue of the ability to being able to permanently disrupt a bo siege till timer runs out.
Barrier pulls need to be fixed on stage 3 ...

not sure if knockback instant kill champs is also intended either...

and double respawn bug ...

but if defender is committed enough and doing what you said they could almost perma stop you if lacking dps, you could aoe flag as they portal in though
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Onemantankwall

Re: City Siege Teleporting To Flags

Post#3 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:35 am

Wam wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:33 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:29 am It is in my belief that we need a fix to the way teleporting to the siege bos work. As it stands the defender side can teleport to the active bo being taken and permanently reset 9s timer it takes to flip a bo to progress the stage 1 city mechanic.

Barrier pulls need to be fixed on stage 3 ...

not sure if knockback instant kill champs is also intended either...

and double respawn bug ...

but if defender is committed enough and doing what you said they could almost perma stop you if lacking dps, you could aoe flag as they portal in though
Yes the defender will be farmed but yes they also can get a ability off to stop flag cap endlessly and won stage
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!