Recent Topics

Ads

RR 80 Reward and Special Edition looks

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Orontes

RR 80 Reward and Special Edition looks

Post#1 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 pm

From Live there were Special Edition face options available for the different races for those who owned such. I know these exist in the game. They don't seem to be currently used in any particular way. My suggestion: When players' character reaches rr 80, they get a token that could be turned in for a relevant Special Edition face option. For example, a rr 80 High Elf player could choose to have the face with the eyes blindfolded, or a Dark Elf player getting the bloody hand face tattoo option. I think players would really like it and it would serve to show their accomplishment.

Ads
marisco

Re: RR 80 Reward and Special Edition looks

Post#2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:02 pm

That's a nice idea, actually.

The only negative is that every single 80 character of that race would probably look the same and the whole novelty would wear off pretty quickly.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm

CE faces are working but not obtainable atm. They are planned for a later release.

Haskr

Post#4 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm CE faces are working but not obtainable atm. They are planned for a later release.
Is there a plan to make the black horse available for dark elves?
Looks really nice and could be a cool reward for high renown ranks or such.

Tiamath

Post#5 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Haskr wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:52 pm
Natherul wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm CE faces are working but not obtainable atm. They are planned for a later release.
Is there a plan to make the black horse available for dark elves?
Looks really nice and could be a cool reward for high renown ranks or such.
dark horse? Yes please! Also lore friendly
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

Orontes

Post#6 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:41 pm

Thanks for the reply with the explanation on the CE faces. I'm glad to see they are being planned for.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#7 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:37 am

as for the horse (and other things ingame but not available) that is planned eventually to make some kind of appearance but exact details not hashed out yet.