Recent Topics

Ads

How is development progressing?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Antipatra

How is development progressing?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:18 am

I started playing a few days ago and it's really empty and boring, though I understand there is a lot of work that still needs to be done. In my opinion, I think the first thing the team should be doing is polishing Tier 1 as much as possible, fixing quests, classes and setting a level cap to let people experience a finished Tier without any risk of leveling out, then add in Tiers like "mini-expansions" when they're completed and ready to roll out. The game would probably be a lot more active with less "niche" players (ie. people that really want to play an unfinished product) if there was some actual substance here. At its' current stage, this game is only going to attract the most hardcore fans.

Just a thought.

Ads
Libra

Re: How is development progressing?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:29 am

Have you even read the front page?

Thanks to gold exploiters the game development will take longer time to reach T2.

Selfish gold exploiting bast*rds! They all should be banned!
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Coryphaus

Post#3 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:44 am

All quests in t1 is working but a bug broke them 2 weeks ago and the devs are focusing on fixing item and gold exploit to fix quests atm, they have been found and will be fixed in the next big patch along with a gold wipe , the devs have also been hard at work on a combat rework to fix a lot of bugged abilities, there are only 5 devs so progress takes time.

Also hello libra, havent seen you on in a while; i hope you are well

karib

Post#4 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:55 pm

I must say that since 1 month yet, the gameplay is completely stuck: All the rare stuff is hold by players waiting for the gold wipe... No cloak, No BQ helm, no lady stuff... NO Bloody jewel, nothing at the AH !!! And player's like me, who WERE farmer to sell and buy good stuff are STUCK !
But the worst is that some ultra farmers with the Bright Wizard are still farming at the PIT, killing 20-30 npc's at the same time and then flooding the AD chan for trading only... That's very disappointing ! I hope the gold wipe is coming soon... thank's for your work.
Well I'm editing my post: Will the wipe coming soon ??? ty
Last edited by karib on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noisestorm

Post#5 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Well why dont you grab a friend and Engi/BW+Heal farm Trolls or Pit for yourself?!

karib

Post#6 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:59 pm

that's not my question

noisestorm

Post#7 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Well what do you want to hear? Literally everyone is waiting for the Goldwipe and hopefully re-enabled Quests afterwards. Regarding your Lair stuff you simply have to be lucky and fast enough online to maybe grab a lasthit on them (server did reboot quite a lot lately - means every Lair respawns when hes back up). And your post actually did not contain any Question :D

Dajciekrwi

Post#8 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Hmm, Empty ?, Boring??
IMAO lays daysa are veery goood for open rvr, hard action all teh way?? I dont wabt to begin a eternal duscussion between PVP-PVE followers, but backbone of this game are rvr and scenarios.
So if y cant farm gear , concentrade on decimator stuff - that mostly wanted on rvr, rets will come with T2.
And one thing - in War or RoR , game experience = skill > gear, trust me.

Ads
nalgol
Developer

Post#9 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:09 pm

karib wrote:I must say that since 1 month yet, the gameplay is completely stuck: All the rare stuff is hold by players waiting for the gold wipe... No cloak, No BQ helm, no lady stuff... NO Bloody jewel, nothing at the AH !!! And player's like me, who WERE farmer to sell and buy good stuff are STUCK !
But the worst is that some ultra farmers with the Bright Wizard are still farming at the PIT, killing 20-30 npc's at the same time and then flooding the AD chan for trading only... That's very disappointing ! I hope the gold wipe is coming soon... thank's for your work.
Well I'm editing my post: Will the wipe coming soon ??? ty
let them hold those items if they wish gold wipe will most certainly only happen with bop boe active afterwards

my dev time is a bit low atm my little daughter just got born 3 days ago :-)

Tesq

Post#10 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 pm

nalgol wrote:my little daughter just got born 3 days ago :-)
Gz :D
Last edited by Tesq on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.