Recent Topics

Ads

Sc ranked issues

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
larsulu
Suspended

Sc ranked issues

Post#1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello to everyone.
I’m having fun with this new sc ranked solo and I think you had a great idea to involve ppl into 6v6 meta fight but I found some problems.
sometimes I have ppl with unslotted low gear in my grp and obviously we Lose the game with no chance.
Sometimes the sc is 5v5 but one faction has 2 heals and the others only one and the faction with only one heal sistematically lose the scenario ranked.
Can you fix this ?
Ty
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
oaliaen

Re: Sc ranked issues

Post#2 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Judging by the system a full green gear whit 1 conq/dominator belt already can join ranked matchs..And thats very unfair.

Like Decimo said, a shamman just got it whit mercenary gear , green rings and dominator belt. Whit no talis at all...

larsulu
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:22 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:12 pm Judging by the system a full green gear whit 1 conq/dominator belt already can join ranked matchs..And thats very unfair.

Like Decimo said, a shamman just got it whit mercenary gear , green rings and dominator belt. Whit no talis at all...
That shaman was dps but it didn’t mean anything.
The problem was that shaman had no any talismans slotted + green gear.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Haskr

Post#4 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Please keep the system as is, I like to see professional™ ESL streamers rage about the ranked scenarios :D

Toonman

Post#5 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:14 pm

Haskr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm Please keep the system as is, I like to see professional™ ESL streamers rage about the ranked scenarios :D
Agreed, it's good to see all the saltiness in chat and on streams. It's highly entertaining.

toffikx

Post#6 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Toonman wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:14 pm
Haskr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm Please keep the system as is, I like to see professional™ ESL streamers rage about the ranked scenarios :D
Agreed, it's good to see all the saltiness in chat and on streams. It's highly entertaining.
Yes, that's a very good reason as to why undergeared characters should join "ranked" scenarios. So people can have a laugh about it. Topkek.

Flavorburst

Post#7 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:38 pm

toffikx wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:21 pm
Toonman wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:14 pm
Yes, that's a very good reason as to why undergeared characters should join "ranked" scenarios. So people can have a laugh about it. Topkek.
Priorities, bro~