Recent Topics

Ads

2 Nights in a row no Invader medallions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Hildebrand09

2 Nights in a row no Invader medallions

Post#1 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 am

No Invader medallions Stonewatch, when killed roughly 23 mins into stonewatch kicked me out of fort not allowed for reentry. Ridiculous! Tonight fort defended (reikwald) got invitation played in whole time (11 dbs) there the whole time no jail, 1 death (got resurrected) no medals and I contributed a *&^% ton. no 8 invader medals, total medals 0 TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ads
Ototo

Re: 2 Nights in a row no Invader medallions

Post#2 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 am

Hildebrand09 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 am No Invader medallions Stonewatch, when killed roughly 23 mins into stonewatch kicked me out of fort not allowed for reentry. Ridiculous! Tonight fort defended (reikwald) got invitation played in whole time (11 dbs) there the whole time no jail, 1 death (got resurrected) no medals and I contributed a *&^% ton. no 8 invader medals, total medals 0 TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it's not just killing things what contribute to victory. Healers have their share part too, as do CCers, supports, etc... one player score a goal, but the full team work for that goal with their damage, and the technical and coaching teams work also preparing the targets with debuffs and CCs, while also buffing the team. To break it down: Kills maybe incredibly meaningless contributions if the targets were currently nearly dead, you were so buffed that you could destroy them, or they were so debuffed that a couple hits could end them. Think in the contribution that Acid Bombs from Engis do to the damage of a BW just by debuffing corporeal resist, in example.

Your best way to know your actual contribution is the moment when the roll happens. Then you are told your actual rank in the line, just previously to the bag roll.

If the defense fails too much or too soon, you get nothing, and also you get nothing if you don't contribute enough. If something else happened and you think that it was not by design, report it using the Bugtracker in the web bar.
Spoiler:

kmark101

Post#3 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:19 am

You might be too low renown level to receive invader medallions.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 am

Well,
Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.
... thanks Terry.

If you think something went wrong, its nice to come up here - but you should hit the Bugtracker button
not the create-new-thread one.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Freedom4All

Post#5 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:09 am

Forts are forts. Dont except anything from them ;)

Hildebrand09

Post#6 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:37 pm

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:19 am You might be too low renown level to receive invader medallions.
Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 am
Hildebrand09 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 am No Invader medallions Stonewatch, when killed roughly 23 mins into stonewatch kicked me out of fort not allowed for reentry. Ridiculous! Tonight fort defended (reikwald) got invitation played in whole time (11 dbs) there the whole time no jail, 1 death (got resurrected) no medals and I contributed a *&^% ton. no 8 invader medals, total medals 0 TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it's not just killing things what contribute to victory. Healers have their share part too, as do CCers, supports, etc... one player score a goal, but the full team work for that goal with their damage, and the technical and coaching teams work also preparing the targets with debuffs and CCs, while also buffing the team. To break it down: Kills maybe incredibly meaningless contributions if the targets were currently nearly dead, you were so buffed that you could destroy them, or they were so debuffed that a couple hits could end them. Think in the contribution that Acid Bombs from Engis do to the damage of a BW just by debuffing corporeal resist, in example. (I understand, but when doing/participating in flag/zone flips as well and the defense of the fort holds thats why I posted)

Your best way to know your actual contribution is the moment when the roll happens. Then you are told your actual rank in the line, just previously to the bag roll.

If the defense fails too much or too soon, you get nothing, and also you get nothing if you don't contribute enough. If something else happened and you think that it was not by design, report it using the Bugtracker in the web bar. (This I understand time wise, but will also report on bugtracker ty for the heads up)

Hildebrand09

Post#7 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 pm

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:19 am You might be too low renown level to receive invader medallions.
Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 am
Well, it's not just killing things what contribute to victory. Healers have their share part too, as do CCers, supports, etc... one player score a goal, but the full team work for that goal with their damage, and the technical and coaching teams work also preparing the targets with debuffs and CCs, while also buffing the team. To break it down: Kills maybe incredibly meaningless contributions if the targets were currently nearly dead, you were so buffed that you could destroy them, or they were so debuffed that a couple hits could end them. Think in the contribution that Acid Bombs from Engis do to the damage of a BW just by debuffing corporeal resist, in example. (I understand, but when doing/participating in flag/zone flips as well and the defense of the fort holds thats why I posted)

If the defense fails too much or too soon, you get nothing, and also you get nothing if you don't contribute enough. If something else happened and you think that it was not by design, report it using the Bugtracker in the web bar. (This I understand time wise, but will also report on bugtracker ty for the heads up)
(RR 66)

Hildebrand09

Post#8 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:42 pm

sioding wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 am Well,
Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.
... thanks Terry.

If you think something went wrong, its nice to come up here - but you should hit the Bugtracker button
not the create-new-thread one. (Noted ty for the heads up)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:17 pm

Hildebrand09 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:42 pm
sioding wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 am Well,
... thanks Terry.

not the create-new-thread one. (Noted ty for the heads up)
Why do you keep quotting things?!!!!!!!!!!!
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog