Recent Topics

Ads

<Feedback> Chosen changes...

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
thygira

Re: <Feedback> Chosen changes...

Post#11 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:11 pm

Hey guys, are Chosen in a really bad spot? A few posts mentioned that they are the worst tank and one of the worst classes....i am a lvl21 chosen right now and thinking of rerolling...please help i am new to this game and am very lost.

Ads
Illuminati

Post#12 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 pm

They are playable with tons of gear.

Would rate end game tanks like this for 6v6, cities, etc,

KoTBS>BG>>SM>Chosen>IB>BO

Definitely needs gear though - would recommend BG for early playabilty (x4 vanq x3 redeye plus 2h)
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

carlos

Post#13 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Illuminati wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 pm Would rate end game tanks like this for 6v6, cities, etc,

So the single best class in the game is the worst among the tanks...
Starfkr

Mordd

Post#14 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:36 am

This post is really amusing. Chosen has most of the utility of a KotBs and 2-3x the damage capability. Im surprised knight swords dont just look like nerf bats. Chosen can be dangerous and put out decent damage. My WL pet does more damage than my knight does.

blasras

Post#15 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Illuminati wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 pm They are playable with tons of gear.

Would rate end game tanks like this for 6v6, cities, etc,

Definitely needs gear though - would recommend BG for early playabilty (x4 vanq x3 redeye plus 2h)
Why do you rate BG so high? and are you considering him exclusively in 2h for all content? It's a bit weird, because it seems to be the least played tank on destro until a few days ago at least, but I'm a noob so what do I know.

Illuminati

Post#16 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:08 pm

BG (2h) has the best utility for 6 mans but I wouldn’t take more than 2 to City. 4 Chosens, 2 BGS, 2 BOs.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6