Recent Topics

Ads

is Timer to change side a good choice ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Timer nessesary ?

Yes . At all cost !
No votes
Yes . But only for RvR to prevent from XREALER !
75%
No . Does not make sence ( XRealmers can take other easy ways to go on with that taktiks )
25%
Total votes: 4

Psilord

is Timer to change side a good choice ?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Played with one of my Charakter in RVR on Chaos and when my girlfriend came home , I want to make epicquest with here for one of here charakters .
But I cant change to Order side , even when I want to play PvE , cause they made a new timer for 90min to stop XREALMER !!! But instead only make the timer for RvR only , they made it for the whole account !

I find it is to restricted to make a timer for the whole account . I cant change side when i want to play PvE or go SC or PQ . I never can run throu a RvR zone again to reach a PQ quick !

I dont want to make a 2ond Accounts so I can play on which side I want ( 1 acc for Order and 1 for Chaos ) .
Prevent player to join RvR if they played RvR short before on the other side is ok , or welcome .

Ads
sioding
Game Master

Re: is Timer to change side a good choice ?

Post#2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Use this thread: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 11&t=34656
And a poll doesn't help nor is it constructive.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com