Recent Topics

Ads

Remove ranked scenarios from "queue all"

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Aethilmar

Re: Remove ranked scenarios from "queue all"

Post#11 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:10 pm

marisco wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:59 pm It takes literally 3 clicks to click "join all", right click scenario icon on minimap, uncheck Caledor Woods.

3 clicks.
Kind of missing the point. He is trying to prevent people who don't know this (i.e. people who should not be in ranked anyway) from accidentally joining ranked and screwing up the experience for those who wish to be there. It is a reasonable suggestion.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#12 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:10 pm
marisco wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:59 pm It takes literally 3 clicks to click "join all", right click scenario icon on minimap, uncheck Caledor Woods.

3 clicks.
Kind of missing the point. He is trying to prevent people who don't know this (i.e. people who should not be in ranked anyway) from accidentally joining ranked and screwing up the experience for those who wish to be there. It is a reasonable suggestion.

If you don’t know how to leave a SC queue by rank 40 you shouldn’t be playing this game or any multiplayer game for that matter if you are that dense.
<Montague><Capulet>

dshdf

Post#13 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:52 pm

you can blacklist cw ranked with updated qq

Gangan

Post#14 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:49 pm
Aethilmar wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:10 pm

3 clicks.

If you don’t know how to leave a SC queue by rank 40 you shouldn’t be playing this game or any multiplayer game for that matter if you are that dense.
It's good that WAR and RoR are known for the extensive in-game tutorials explaining the game-core-mechanics and....oh wait ;)

I'm sure there are lots of players out there that don't have a clue how things work in-game, and still are able to reach rank 40. Just pay attention to /ad and see how often basic things are asked, over and over again.
It would prefer to have the ranked sc-que separated or add a "warning" (with option to disable it) simply to reduce the annoyance for those who want to take the ranked game serious.

Wouldn't hurt anyone imo.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

GoreFist

Post#15 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:35 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 am You can easily remove the scenarios manually from the list. Since Ranked Scenarios are in the same list as others, i don't think that they can be bypassed. You can "queue all" and if you have the standard scenario button, right click it and left click the scenario which you do not need. In Queue Queuer you can blacklist it and queue the other ones
I believe you didn't understand, The op is looking for ranked games where all people that que for the rank scenario and actually want to play it. Instead hes getting people that are Qing for all and not taking as seriously either AFKing the q itself or didnt know the game is ranked to begin with and are not prepared.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

Sulorie

Post#16 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:37 pm

dshdf wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:52 pm you can blacklist cw ranked with updated qq
On other queue addons you don't even need updates, because all available sc are automatically listed.
Dying is no option.

GoreFist

Post#17 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:38 pm

dshdf wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:52 pm you can blacklist cw ranked with updated qq
Not every new person runs QQ,looks at this forum,or even knows theres a ranked option.... disabling it from Q all should be implemented tbh....
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

Sulorie

Post#18 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:41 pm

There are only a handful players queuing anyway at a given time slot. Almost instant pops and mostly the same faces. I think most pug players queue other sc, which is good.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Lithenir

Post#19 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:57 pm

And where can I find this updated qq? It doesn't seem to be in the Addon section

Detangler

Post#20 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Question for you all: is there really a steady influx of new players that have never played AoR before and have no idea how the basics of queuing up for scenarios works at rank 40? Cause in my experience the pure new players to AoR and RoR are exceedingly rare. The overwhelming majority of players here played this game at retail and/or have a thick resume of MMORPGs under their belt. I think the afk players and the ones that dont join are probably similar numbers to the ones that dont join standard scenarios. Life happens, and sometimes it prevents you from clicking join.

That or you get a case of the all too familiar stomach grumblies, have to go take a wicked dump, and forget to drop queues.... :lol: :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: :cry:
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable