Recent Topics

Ads

More Charakter-Slots

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Do you whish to have more charakter slots

Yes . I prefer to change my charakters to have variety
45%
No . I mostly play with the same charakter
55%
Total votes: 11

Psilord

More Charakter-Slots

Post#1 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:20 pm

Hello all

First of all . Thanks for the great work of the team , to make RoR to a advantage for all . You are doing a great job !

Playing WO-RoR is a great thin , but i whish to have more charakterslots at all . My 20 slots are completly filled with chars , so I have to delete one , if I want to play with a new charakter to have fun in T1 . Cause there are 24 classes at all ( and all are great ) , but only 20 slots to create a charakter , I have to make a choice , which charakter I have to delete . Mostly the choice hits a healer classes wich will be deleted . So I have 18 fixed Chars and 2 for playing in T1 RvR .

It should be a easy thing to make for example a total of 30 Charakterslots , to have the option to play ALL diffrent charakters , AND to have room for charakters playing T1 RvR .
Would be a great option for me , and many others i think .
Not everyone has the will to bring one charakter to RR 80 ore higher . I prfer to have many charakters , and playing the charakter which I will prefere per day .

PS : Please make token to can changed before the charakter reaches RR 40 , cause at time you didn't get enough lower Tier tokens from RvR that you can trade it in against RR Armory for levelrange 15 to 35 .

thanks , and stay on with your good work !

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: More Charakter-Slots

Post#2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:47 pm

In the past we experimented with adding more character slots but it was discarded as it caused issues with the client.