Recent Topics

Ads

New Forts System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
GoreFist

Re: New Forts System

Post#61 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:24 pm

I am surprised no one has mentioned AOE skill damage could be toned down a bit (~35%),I feel like this was an issue and from what remember was adjusted on live..... My personal opinion this games AOE has always been too high for my liking from every class.

The base damage on aoe abilities is far to close to single target.....Just something to maybe add to something the devs have been eyeing as a fix and could work well in tandem

This just comes to mind because large scale even with M4's are just instant (literally) instant deaths....Toning the aoe down a bit can make those pushes viable.

Then again when forts down grade from the meta to gear acquisition it may be a whole different story which I think it will be.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

Ads
normanis

Post#62 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9QgBOGRFc
u can see old fort, after 7nth minute. same **** tdstdstds = all sounds what u hear and yell
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Xergon

Post#63 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:05 am

pretty much not much changed

Click here to watch on YouTube
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube