Recent Topics

Ads

[Community] Public Roadmap/To Do List

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Knivash

[Community] Public Roadmap/To Do List

Post#1 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Is it possible to get a "road map"/"To Do" list for the production/emulation of WAR? I know some of us would be interested to see the list of priorities for the production team as we go along. I confess that I did not play WAR while "live," so I personally lack a comparison to the way the state WAR was in before shut down so while some issues are obvious (HE,DE, Dawi, and Orks not starting in what appear to be their starting zones), I am certain there are hundreds/thousands of issues I am unaware of.

Is there an estimate on how are along the emulation of WAR is? What is the plan for after emulation is "complete." Do you want to expand past where the game originally went or will there be a focus on "fixing" the game?

I cannot be only one who would like answers to these questions.

Ads
Ysaran

Re: [Community] Public Roadmap/To Do List

Post#2 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Many would like to see a roadmap but I can tell you that we will never see it. A roadmap will create only problems
Zputadenti