Recent Topics

Ads

Account sharing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Kyouaku

Re: Account sharing

Post#21 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:24 pm
Kyouaku wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:53 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Ahh well, guess we are going for pretty pictures now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_(legal_term)
I dont think you have anything worthwhile to say, please stop talking to me. This thread has also ran it's course
Ahh well. Are you triggered as well?
Forgive me, but I must be blunt here:

I in no way said or suggested that if someone broke the rules that they should not face consequence. It was complete fiction created by you in a rather imbecilic strawman argument. You are exactly the type of person who I said you where =/ Twisting reality to benefit you =/

I dont like dealing with people like you, and sense I asked for you to stpop you decided to try and goad me by calling me triggered? That's childish =/

I suppose, given your proven difficulty in understanding anything that is not convenient for you... that you will be intent to continue this ad nausium. Your nonsense is your own problem, not mine, stop being such a jerk LOL

Can moderation please lock this?

I think this thread has run it's course, and while I dont mind proper discussion, dealing with people like this is something I'd rather not spend time on

Ads
Zxul

Re: Account sharing

Post#22 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Kyouaku wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:18 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:24 pm
Kyouaku wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:53 pm

I dont think you have anything worthwhile to say, please stop talking to me. This thread has also ran it's course
Ahh well. Are you triggered as well?
Forgive me, but I must be blunt here:

I in no way said or suggested that if someone broke the rules that they should not face consequence. It was complete fiction created by you in a rather imbecilic strawman argument. You are exactly the type of person who I said you where =/ Twisting reality to benefit you =/

I dont like dealing with people like you, and sense I asked for you to stpop you decided to try and goad me by calling me triggered? That's childish =/

I suppose, given your proven difficulty in understanding anything that is not convenient for you... that you will be intent to continue this ad nausium. Your nonsense is your own problem, not mine, stop being such a jerk LOL

Can moderation please lock this?

I think this thread has run it's course, and while I dont mind proper discussion, dealing with people like this is something I'd rather not spend time on
Yep triggered.

I'm especially impressed by "stop being such a jerk LOL".
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh