Siege weapon damage.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Jabba

Siege weapon damage.

Post#1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Siege weapons should do flat damage, like morales. At the moment they are easily exploitable by certain classes for massive damage (choppa/slayer in particular, especially if they have full invader) You can see the difference between hits from 2 different players, I'll let you have 1 guess which one was the full invader geared slayer....

You can see that the hellblaster is not only benefiting from the rage mechanic of slayer, but also the absurd amount of armour pen a full invader slayer has too.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Klozje

Re: Siege weapon damage.

Post#2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Yeah but what about all the PQ's they've fixed?

Luuca

Post#3 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:29 pm

and have you seen the portal animations lately. Absolutely spiffy.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 pm

and these useful answers from these very involved community members.

----->Bugtracker.

Detangler

Post#5 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:18 am

what is the 7 piece proc that is doing this? wiki hasn't been updated in ages so i can't look it up....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

K13R

Post#6 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:27 am

Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:18 am what is the 7 piece proc that is doing this? wiki hasn't been updated in ages so i can't look it up....
7th pc for slayer/Choppa are at furious 20% armor PEN on top of a class that can stack the hell out of Weapon skill already

Goryak

Post#7 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:38 am

Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:18 am what is the 7 piece proc that is doing this? wiki hasn't been updated in ages so i can't look it up....

Try this out. The tool is regularly updated so atm it might be a good idea to use it instead of wiki.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29557&hilit=Rockalypse
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY