Recent Topics

Ads

Magus: change default idle pose to pose seen at login screen and gear window

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Psychopski
Suspended

Magus: change default idle pose to pose seen at login screen and gear window

Post#1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:25 am

The Magus's alternate pose as seen at log in screen and on the gear inspect window looks much better than the default pose IMO. It completely changes the look/feel of the character.

I was wondering if it's possible for the current Devs to change the default posture of the character model to where the Magus is holding the staff to the side as seen at the log in screen. The character model/animation is there it seems. Is it possible to unlock this posture for players actually in game when riding disc and when idle?

Perhaps other alternate poses for all the classes could be unlocked as well? Perhaps as an option?

Thanks.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: Magus: change default idle pose to pose seen at login screen and gear window

Post#2 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Would be sick! Those poses Are awesome. :D

tazdingo

Re: Magus: change default idle pose to pose seen at login screen and gear window

Post#3 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:35 pm

lemme just piggyback and request that magus also be able to dismount the disc and use zeal animations, maybe as some really high lvl reward i dunno would just be great

i believe zeal/magus share a char model like chos/mara could be wrong