Recent Topics

Ads

Reikland Factory 4th Flag Feedback Thread.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
DanielWinner

Reikland Factory 4th Flag Feedback Thread.

Post#1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:41 am

Hello everyone,

As some of you may remember the map originally had a 4th Flag which was removed.

But now it's back!
Spoiler:
Feel free to leave your feedback here. If there are any negative thoughts, please, provide a structured and well thought explanation or the moderator won't like it . Videos and screenshots will be highly appreciated!

Wish you luck on the battlefield!
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
Jail

Re: Reikland Factory 4th Flag Feedback Thread.

Post#2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:41 am

Nice!

Ketamine

Post#3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:54 pm

More flag games? : )))
I dont have the exact knowledge about this 4th flag but if its gonna just be annother objective for pugs to run to and avoid the actual fight and PvP aspect of what scenarios are too then well, what can i say other then that this objective based menthality is so present and drilled into peoples play style already and them being rewarded for that exact PvE menthality that this is annother good change for them i guess.
But like i sayed before, i dont currently remember this 4th flag so it might aswell be in favour of the PvP playstyle.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

DanielWinner

Post#4 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:57 pm

UPDATED original posts with screenshots I forgot to add in the first place.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Just gonna promote more running around and avoiding fights, lol. It was already bad enough with 'only' 3 flags ( (I mean the map is called Reikland Flagtory for a reason), but it worked well enough as it was, so I'm curious as to what prompted the need to restore the 4th flag?
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hat

Post#6 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:36 pm

genuinely don't understand the obsession with multiple flags/objectives in scs, it is literally punishing you for actually pvping and not just standing still on a flag..

Nadril21

Post#7 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:24 pm

I like the flag due to the fact that it is true to live version of the SC. With that said, it always ended up as a launching point for BGs to fire people back to their guards at the boat (WC). I imagine in RoR the same thing will happen.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:32 pm

I restored the flag to have a final review : does it add a value to the scenario ( before patch only 2 BO were contested and mid BO ignored) or does it ruins gameplay and I’ll definitely remove the BO even on the minimap .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Nadril21 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:24 pm I like the flag due to the fact that it is true to live version of the SC. With that said, it always ended up as a launching point for BGs to fire people back to their guards at the boat (WC). I imagine in RoR the same thing will happen.
I moved back guards and warcamp to avoid players running fast into the guard range
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Martok

Post#10 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:40 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:41 amVideos and screenshots will be highly appreciated!

I will get right on it.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...