Recent Topics

Ads

More action, rewards, incentives for T4 groups to venture T2 and T3 zones.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Psychopski
Suspended

More action, rewards, incentives for T4 groups to venture T2 and T3 zones.

Post#1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:24 am

It's great to be back to WAR/RoR. Thanks to those who have brought this beloved game back to life.

I feel it would be a nice change of scenery to see more action for Tier 4 warbands in Tier 2 and Tier 3 zones with the current "T4"(level 16-40) meta. In addition and more importantly, I feel more more action and incentives for T4 warbands to venture into T2 and T3 zones for T4 would help keep players from burning out on the same old T4 zones day in and day out.

While I understand T2 and T3 are required in order to open T4 zones, I've spent 95% of my play time in KV, Reikland, Praag since I returned to game a few weeks ago. TBH I'm already getting burned out fighting in these zones every time I log in. I've yet to set foot in Badmoon Hole and some of the other really amazing and beautifully done zones and keeps in game because we always seem to be in the same T4 zones.

The recent locking RVR to just one zone is a major bummer IMO. Now there's definitely no chance of taking a small group to the "non zerg" zones for some small scale skirmish action or progressing the those T2 and T3 zones(which are really T4, i'm talking the actual playable RVR areas) when we get tired of being zerged by overwhelming odds.

Ads
MasterElements

Re: More action, rewards, incentives for T4 groups to venture T2 and T3 zones.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:31 pm

I get it, but I'm a newly returning player and the level40s in lower tiers make me not want to play. I have 1 character in t2, I don't have a mount faster then the beginning one and by no means am I any kinda gear beyond what I find or the renown gear from t1. It's a poor experience for me, I get left behind to be killed by the zerg surfers, I do no damage to anyone. This was today, I logged off out of frustration. This doesn't make me want to return to the game.

dansari

Post#3 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:10 pm

MasterElements wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:31 pm I get it, but I'm a newly returning player and the level40s in lower tiers make me not want to play. I have 1 character in t2, I don't have a mount faster then the beginning one and by no means am I any kinda gear beyond what I find or the renown gear from t1. It's a poor experience for me, I get left behind to be killed by the zerg surfers, I do no damage to anyone. This was today, I logged off out of frustration. This doesn't make me want to return to the game.
I'm sure this doesn't help much but if you ask around for 10g for a new horse I'm sure someone will help you.
<Salt Factory>

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14 pm

Isn't Stonetroll Crossing enough for you?

dansari

Post#5 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:27 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14 pm Isn't the greatest scenario ever created enough for you?
FTFY
<Salt Factory>

zulnam

Post#6 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:19 pm

You need to play t2/3 atm to open t4 mid. Also when t2 opens there’s usually no other zone available.
Besides that, when locking, you still get a chance to roll for a gold bag. That can mean anni, conq or vanq gear. 3 tiers of armor.
Even the purple/blue bags can give some good things for new/casual players.

If that’s not enough incentive for you then i don’t know what to tell you.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG