Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario quest hand-in

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
dalen
Developer

Scenario quest hand-in

Post#1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:12 pm

Would it be possible to make the scenario quest givers also take completed scenario quests for hand in? So you can do more interesting stuff between SCs than just standing in Altdorf/IC and waiting for the next pop.

Seems like a simple change that would be a really nice QoL improvement.
Source Developer

Ads
Ysaran

Re: Scenario quest hand-in

Post#2 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:47 pm

i may (easily :lol:) be wrong but i think that once were like you propose and that they changed it in the current state to prevent ppl from standing on flag and queuing. Anyway now flag doesn't tick anymore and thus i see nothing wrong to let ppl hand-in quest in sc
Zputadenti

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:33 pm

It was once that way and was changed because of the numerous suggestion to change it because people had to get in the same SC again to turn it in, especially if it was rotated out before you turned it in.

Ysaran

Post#4 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:36 pm

it's possible to do that you can hand-in quest both in proper SCs and Capital?
Zputadenti

Hargrim
Developer

Post#5 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:36 pm it's possible to do that you can hand-in quest both in proper SCs and Capital?
I guess we can spawn the same NPC you have in Altdorf/IC in each SC warcamp, but that's for Natherul of Wargrimnir to decide.

Sulorie

Post#6 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:30 pm
Ysaran wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:36 pm it's possible to do that you can hand-in quest both in proper SCs and Capital?
I guess we can spawn the same NPC you have in Altdorf/IC in each SC warcamp, but that's for Natherul of Wargrimnir to decide.
Would be nice because with so slow sc pops, you can't do anything else properly, while waiting for sc, when you don't want to skip sc quests.
Dying is no option.

zgolec

Post#7 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 pm

That would be awesome.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Talladego

Post#8 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:35 am

Bump!
This would be a welcome QoL-change so that you can do scenarios while farming materials or pve-grinding without going back and forth to city.

Ads