Recent Topics

Ads

Bending the rules

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Armoz
Suspended

Re: Bending the rules

Post#11 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:55 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:41 am
Armoz wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:26 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:14 am Ban all premades!

If you are queuing solo for all scenarios, then you shouldn't complain whatsoever about getting farmed by groups.

Queue for the lovely pug scenario to avoid those nasty elitists.

Also, where's your evidence? People seem to talk about premades queuing for pug sc with 3 duos, yet there's never any proof. Disingenuous, tbh.

Sounds to me like you may just be coming up against good players using teamwork, given that you haven't even said any names of these players/guilds.
please read what he said and then comment. He is clearly saying that they met a whole team from the same guild, which means YES they CAN coordinate and teamwork, its called Discord, Team Speak, Mumble. if all the members from the same guild pair up and Que there is a big chance they end up in the same pool.
I ask again: where's the evidence, not least of premades actually being on comms, let alone queuing for the pug sc with 3 duos? Who does this?

Also, why on earth should premades be prevented from queuìng for all scenarios when they are playing the game how it was intended to be played? Queuing for all scenarios as a solo player is your own prerogative, and one pug sc is more than sufficient (arguably shouldn't even exist as it promotes solo play).

More than one pug sc will just further cement RoR as carebear pug simulator.
You are clearly missing the point and im glad you do, which gives you enough time to figure out what we are trying to say. And Warhammer Online was never designed around 6 man group play, its is an option which is great. This is RvR which stands for realm versus realm just in case u didnt know, but im sure u did. So casual players will be the majority no matter how u look at it and it should remain the majority and also a priority. So since premades are allowed to que for most scenarios, for casual players it should be the same to face against other casuals and not premades. Balance it out dude, dont just push this game through your elititst mindset and expect everyone to fall in line.

Ads
Dammy095

Post#12 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:01 pm

to be honest, its unclear from OP if he was queuing ONLY pug sc or not
i mean if you queued up for 6 scenes and 1 of them pug, but you keep ketting 5 non pug ones , of course you gonna meet premade there

Dammy095

Post#13 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:03 pm

and speaking of x2 or x3 duos on pug sc, it acctually happens to us randomly when i was part of big guild, we didnt even coordinate, you just duo with a friend then suddenly meet other duo there, it happens
although its still possible to abuse it specifically but i dont think anyone actually does that

DanielWinner

Post#14 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:07 pm

The thread was answered.

See premades in pug SC? Report to GMs so they could investigate.

For other SCs: queue pug SC only or find a guild/group -- socialize after all.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha