Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Vanquisher medallion sink

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Doom123

[Suggestion] Vanquisher medallion sink

Post#1 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:21 am

So I have started this game not so long ago, and my Magus is currently only 1 piece away from a full Vanquisher set.

Asking around I found that, similar to the Conqueror Medallions, Vanquisher Medallions become something that just pointlessly stacks up in your inventory once you dress yourself in a full Vanq set.

Yes some have suggested downgrading them all the way back to Officers for potions, but hell I already have so many Officer Medallions that I will never really need to downgrade anything, I am always rolling like 40-80 pots and have no trouble with getting them back to that number ever.

Has the team considered creating future Vanquisher Medallion sinks? For example, since forts are rarer than any other experience you can get in RvR, how about allowing people to turn lets say 100 Vanquisher Medallions into like a box that contains like 2 Invader Medallions?

The number for trading one for the other is up to debate, but I don't mind even having it be that steep, cause its not like I am using the Vanq Medals for anything, it will be just like "oh I earned 100 medallions, time to get a few Invader ones".

Food for thought.

Ads
Wdova

Re: [Suggestion] Vanquisher medallion sink

Post#2 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Conqueror has the same issue. Have 300+ conq. medals on already conq. geared chars. Only use of it ATM is to convert it in to thousands officer medals which I already have hundreds. Would be great to have sink for those high level medailons in form of slightly better heal/ap or renown pots.

Conq And opressor emblems are not affected by this so much because of domi/opressor sets And weapon high prices.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+