Recent Topics

Ads

Tank guard change survey

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
retekelek

Tank guard change survey

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Hello! Is there an option to reopen the survey?
Had to close it when i was in halfway tru it because sc pop in party, and i dint saw a way to minimalize back for small window, so i clicked on the "x" and closed it. Would like to fill it out, and cheers for this idea!

Ads
Athergic

Re: Tank guard change survey

Post#2 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:34 am

The general consensus is that everyone loves it.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

retekelek

Post#3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Athergic wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:34 am The general consensus is that everyone loves it.
Well, one of the first question is that do you play this class so, im hoping they value those players feedback whit more weight that actually has personal experience about the topic.

Raggaz

Post#4 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:38 pm

Not sure what they value, still think its just a side project for the devs to boast their resume'.
90% of players hated the lord battles since day 1.
Bo swapping Bo swapping, bo swapping. Still more BO swapping.
Honestly havnt even got to a t4 fort yet. Im thinking it would give an overall view of the games direction, which is probably just more of the same.

Ive never seen so much wb zerg ninja' flanking in all my years of playing. There are so many pitfalls it isnt worth mentioning. Im not hating on this in particular, a lot of games nowaday blows.
Really used to be a huge fan of this, now its just a matter of playing what DOESNT BOTHER YOU THE MOST, which isnt really a game(fun).
Everyone has 10,000 ideas better than what is applied, but what is applied is usually the easiest, so thats why its done.

No idea why this latest guard patch has caused such an uproar. Its not even a issue the game should be concerned about. But the things that should be concerned about take too much effort for anyone to care about I guess.
You cant hate on the team for trying and putting everything back together in a playable state. But at the sametime its like, why implement things no one really likes or cares about?

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:41 pm

Raggaz wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:38 pm

No idea why this latest guard patch has caused such an uproar. Its not even a issue the game should be concerned about.
I'd advise you to check here for answers to that very question.