Recent Topics

Ads

Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
RANT

Re: Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

Post#11 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:02 pm so lemme understand, Order blobbing 24/7 and capping zone after zone is fine, as its heroic realm coordination in an attempt to farm forts - but the moment Destro makes it even slightly harder to reach fort and portal by actually defending the area and harassing enemy attackers - it becomes griefing.

ok
"Slightly harder: Really dude? Zero credibility in your comment. It's impossible.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm

The zone is locked. The fight here is over. Move to forts or another zone. So, denying people the fort is not pvp, it's griefing. And not, it's not "slightly harder" to get into the fort with destros sitting on the portal. It's simply not possible.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

RANT

Post#13 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Eversoris wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 pm
Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:47 pm This is ridiculous. Tons of cowardly destros camping the portal every siege, it's impossible to enter. Can you do something about it? Like, idk, add guards?
Hi Nishka, imho the ideal message should be:

BOTH factions are camping the portal every siege. Can devs do something about it?. Guards? Something else?
Cause you know, that happens on both sides, so in case you call people cowards, do it far and wide..

8-)
Which Keep portal is right in front of Order war camp for you to make this comment?

Toonman

Post#14 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Order never does this guys.....ever. I've NEVER seen groups of Engis sniping people or WLs ganking destro trying to get to the fort.

Musica

Post#15 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm

RANT wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:02 pm
Musica wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:00 pm How is opposite realm killing you griefing again?
Why are you even commenting? You should know very well how broken BC is for getting to keep.
I know that is annoying. I don't agree that it should be changed. Remember city sieges? Yeah, same thing was happening and i don't recall them giving us any sort of protection outside of "Either find a way to sneak or have a group of people with you."

rmpl

Post#16 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:06 pm

if u had that 10s punt u wouldve got in :lol:

Nishka
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Musica wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm
RANT wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:02 pm
Musica wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:00 pm How is opposite realm killing you griefing again?
Why are you even commenting? You should know very well how broken BC is for getting to keep.
I know that is annoying. I don't agree that it should be changed. Remember city sieges? Yeah, same thing was happening and i don't recall them giving us any sort of protection outside of "Either find a way to sneak or have a group of people with you."
What? There was a dozen of guards standing outside the city gates.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Akame

Post#18 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Hey! Welcome to a pvp game! Enjoy your stay.
White Lion

Ads
Rydiak

Post#19 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Nishka
Suspended

Post#20 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Akame wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:12 pm Hey! Welcome to a pvp game! Enjoy your stay.
It's not pvp, it's griefing.