Recent Topics

Ads

Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nhl

Re: Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

Post#81 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Yesterday afternoom, on destro side, we were 2-3 healers by WB... Everyone was shouting at infamy, it was a terrible mess. There is no healer stuff on fort, guys, why would they come ? ^^

Ads
ruv

Post#82 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:19 pm

Not sure how the Bag drops are done. Had 50 best contribution (order) roll 150th no bag. Got it. Still looks like to me its still all about your bonus roll. They need to be adjusted like on Keep rolls. Does not look like they are.

Another thing. This was Butchers pass last night. We got farmed. Not a lot of fun. 4 crests that's a joke. Bet you I died at least 20 times. On rez healer could not get of a heal fast enough. I am wearing full Vanquisher and Geneses Set.

Ruvarian
78 SW

Sulorie

Post#83 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Nhl wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:47 pm Yesterday afternoom, on destro side, we were 2-3 healers by WB... Everyone was shouting at infamy, it was a terrible mess. There is no healer stuff on fort, guys, why would they come ? ^^
Healers can use 2-3 pc invader, which is BIS for all, who don't own sentinel.
Dying is no option.

ruv

Post#84 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 pm

BTW we had plenty of healers it looked me. The WB i was in only had to groups with 2 healers by the end. They did a good job.

What does BIS mean?

Ruvarian

Gangan

Post#85 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:43 pm

ruv wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 pm (…)

What does BIS mean?

Ruvarian
Best in Slot. Basically the best gear you can get for your class/build:)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

ruv

Post#86 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Thanks, Gangan I got it.

Ruvarian

Nishka
Suspended

Post#87 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:32 pm

Is there any chance that we will see fort rolls changed to the same system that the regular keeps have? With individual rolls, cumulative bonuses and stuff
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Aisha

Post#88 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 pm
Nhl wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:47 pm Yesterday afternoom, on destro side, we were 2-3 healers by WB... Everyone was shouting at infamy, it was a terrible mess. There is no healer stuff on fort, guys, why would they come ? ^^
Not really, i like to play my dok as pure healer but invader set is for shield dok/wp, so right now is complete useless for me (same as Sentinel). And no, im not gonna play using a shield. I hope those wearing shield have fun with it.

Ads
hulkhug

Post#89 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:03 am

Fortress siege feedback:

So far, like some people here, I noticed that defenders avoid fights until the lord defense stage. This feedback is not about buffing or nerfing but making it more engaging for both sides. Wounds debuff should not be in the fort as it makes people avoid the fights. Jail should also be either relocated to a place closer to the defenders

Flag stage would be a lot more engaging if it was changed to battlefield ticketing mode. Artillery is not really required since attackers have number advantage. Instead have both sides start with let's say 500tickets (random number). Controlling flags would make opponents lose tickets and killing someone makes the enemy faction lose 1 ticket as well. Once that stage is over whoever had more tickets at the end gets some kind of minor bonus like morale charge buff (5%, making up the number) and more respawn tickets to use in the last stage (here comes my next point).

In the last stage each side gets amount of tickets that reflects how they did in 2nd stage (if both sides did the same in previous stage attackers should have more tickets by default). Tickets would be used up when you die (ticket would be returned if player gets revived and when all tickets are spent you can no longer respawn without being revived by a healer). When it comes to the lord it could vary from lord to lord to reflect races properly. For example, Greenskin lord could be in pissed mode that his minions did bad so he goes crazy on attackers and gets some bonuses vs them but at the same time he is mad at his minions so they get debuff to morale charge or increased AP consumption from the stress for example. If defenders did good in 2nd stage then the lord feels more relaxed and wants to chill while his minions do the works so he acts like a small buffer for allies around him and every now and then shouts to provide ap regen or bonuses to stats (he himself gets no buff though and this buff is not permanent).

On the other side the attackers that do well in 2nd stage get morale buff as they are close to conquering the area. This buff could contain bonus to the stats and morale charge ratio or even spawn an npc that could help them push in if they did extremely well in the previous stage.

In case they did bad in the 2nd stage attackers just get less tickets to respawn, no debuffs to attacking.

Just a bit of random thoughts at 5am shrugs.
Characters: Gladius (RP), Naulin (AM), Beardicus (WP), Hive (BG)
Guild: The Unlikely Plan / TUP

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/phyrexianhulk

Sulorie

Post#90 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:06 am

Aisha wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 pm
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 pm
Not really, i like to play my dok as pure healer but invader set is for shield dok/wp, so right now is complete useless for me (same as Sentinel). And no, im not gonna play using a shield. I hope those wearing shield have fun with it.
Might be different for Dok/WP but it is a hybrid set for AM/Sham as well but some pieces have only healing stats. The jewel piece has only healing stats as well in contrast to sentinel , so using 1-2 armor pieces and jewel, all with only healing stats, unlocks willpower and wounds bonus for the cost of only 1-2 armor slots.
Dying is no option.