Recent Topics

Ads

Tier 1 is a lost cause - Let us advance quicker

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Lotu

Tier 1 is a lost cause - Let us advance quicker

Post#1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 pm

At this point Tier 1 is completly dead. Its usually 90% destro 10% order, making it impossible for either of them to rack up EXP. Scenarios literally pop once a day in Tier 1 and theres no RvR action. Players are forced to AFK at flags for hours to get to 16, or go out and PvE. Just introduce a way to skip this tier entirely. ITs completly dead.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Tier 1 is a lost cause - Let us advance quicker

Post#2 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 pm

There's no RvR action because destro has a 66%-34% population advantage. Stop zerging. This game is not fun when one-sided.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

fleshsaber

Post#3 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm

That's your advice?!?...tell people to stop massing on the obviously noticeable "winning" side, despite all the inherent benefits? Might as well just take it a step further and tell people to stop playing all together, since the options you've put forth are sit in keep against 3-1 odds or not log in...

Foofighter

Post#4 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:04 pm

fleshsaber wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm That's your advice?!?...tell people to stop massing on the obviously noticeable "winning" side, despite all the inherent benefits? Might as well just take it a step further and tell people to stop playing all together, since the options you've put forth are sit in keep against 3-1 odds or not log in...
why? are the devs somehow suppose to decide for you? people make their own decision, if you want to play the zerg side because of "blatant" advantages then dont complain about the zerg

fleshsaber

Post#5 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Foofighter wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:04 pm
fleshsaber wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm That's your advice?!?...tell people to stop massing on the obviously noticeable "winning" side, despite all the inherent benefits? Might as well just take it a step further and tell people to stop playing all together, since the options you've put forth are sit in keep against 3-1 odds or not log in...
why? are the devs somehow suppose to decide for you? people make their own decision, if you want to play the zerg side because of "blatant" advantages then dont complain about the zerg
Where in MY post did I "complain about the zerg"? I just questioned the advice given to just "not zerg". Obviously reading comprehension is also not on the "dev list" of things to fix. :lol:

(edit: FYI, I have several rr 50 toons on each side. I usually never play zerg side...when I bother to even log in these days)
Last edited by fleshsaber on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foofighter

Post#6 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:12 pm

fleshsaber wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:11 pm
Where in MY post did I "complain about the zerg"? I just questioned the advice given to just "not zerg". Obviously reading comprehension is also not on the "dev list" of things to fix. :lol:
.... *sigh*

fleshsaber

Post#7 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Foofighter wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:12 pm
fleshsaber wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:11 pm

.... *sigh*
double *sigh*
FTFY

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:33 pm

merge T1 T2 T3 and T4, at lvl 1 you start with all skills up to lvl 20 and 2 tactic slots avaiable. bolstered up to 48 at rvr lake, aint dat a beauty?
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40 pm

Personally, my advice would be to play the PvE side of the game for a round 4-6 hours more and level out of tier 1. The initial zone of the game is meant as a training area - not a somewhere to hang out and perpetually play a truncated version of the PvP game. I would much rather have the dev's concentrating on completing endgame systems and working on balance rather than have them rebuilding the 'baby pool' part of the Warhammer world. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#10 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:30 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 pm There's no RvR action because destro has a 66%-34% population advantage. Stop zerging. This game is not fun when one-sided.
Wow never saw you post that up when Order was zerging for over 8 weeks. So it was okay for Order but desto can't do it in T1. Pay back is a bitch as times.