Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Seams

Re: Suggestions

Post#21 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:29 am

Pleas show us Peters account cause this dude was a nobody 3 years ago, so if im not on a main acct im less worhty to pst? Is that what you are trying to show with your posting of my account creation?

Ads
Manatikik

Post#22 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:39 am

Seams wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:29 am Pleas show us Peters account cause this dude was a nobody 3 years ago, so if im not on a main acct im less worhty to pst? Is that what you are trying to show with your posting of my account creation?
Think he’s trying to say all of your claiming veteran status and experience claims go out the window on a 40 day old account. And makes the rest of what you say easily ignorable when you lose all credibility.

Also what makes a pug worthy of having multiple of their own SC but groups not worthy of having multiple options?
<Montague><Capulet>

Seams

Post#23 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:03 am

LOL FORUM ban fr "Asking for it, trash talking staff, ban evasion" when staff hide behind nonn tagged name no warning these ppl are a complete farse.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#24 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:06 am

Seams wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:03 am LOL FORUM ban fr "Asking for it, trash talking staff, ban evasion" when staff hide behind nonn tagged name no warning these ppl are a complete farse.
I'm just trying to play the game when you decided to make it an issue you were responded to on the forums. Wasn't going out of my way to figure out you're posting on the forums when you've already been banned from the forums, but I'll take low hanging fruit if you make it obvious enough. Try to keep it low key if you want to avoid further issues.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#25 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:20 am

@Peter
Spoiler:
Anthony Joshua's a big stiff bum, no man born of his mother will take out the Gypsy King m8! :D
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:31 am

GodlessCrom wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:20 am @Peter
Spoiler:
Anthony Joshua's a big stiff bum, no man born of his mother will take out the Gypsy King m8! :D
Spoiler:
to be fair Fury is the best of all of 'em!

Nefarian78

Post#27 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 am

Having a 2nd pug sc (With different objective, no Nordenwatch+Factory) would help with the monotony quite a lot, without doing any harm to premade groups.

Role selection and bonus rewards for underpopulated roles in the queue is the best way to encourage healers and tanks to join. There's not enough people to force 1/2 healers+tanks per side without having to wait 45mins to join a single scenario.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

FinalTidus21

Post#28 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:25 am

Dang it. I wrote responses to everyone, a descent length too but it was on the quick reply thing and when I hit submit idk where it went. Lol was so long, thought out, it was drain me to type it all again.

Summary: I just want people enjoying the game. Maybe people in the past couldn't fully articulate it's not really that fair to feed veterans the pugs very well. Always willing to have that convo tho. Typing can really be long and dull tho. Really... really... dull. lol.

At least someone had the convo with me tho. Queueing up. Ttyl.
"We all know shepherds don't like the sheep. They either want to **** them or fleece them... or eat them."

-Christopher Hitchens regarding "free work"

Ads
Manatikik

Post#29 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:03 am

FinalTidus21 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:25 am Dang it. I wrote responses to everyone, a descent length too but it was on the quick reply thing and when I hit submit idk where it went. Lol was so long, thought out, it was drain me to type it all again.

Summary: I just want people enjoying the game. Maybe people in the past couldn't fully articulate it's not really that fair to feed veterans the pugs very well. Always willing to have that convo tho. Typing can really be long and dull tho. Really... really... dull. lol.

At least someone had the convo with me tho. Queueing up. Ttyl.
The anti-ddos can get you if you write a long response, good habit is to copy it before you hit send just in case.

Is it feeding veterans though? I was /5ing a couple weeks ago and picked up a lvl 38 IB with us and went in and played a bunch of ishas/ec and it was fine. The main issue I’ve found is a lot of people just don’t want to put any amount of effort besides sitting at their keyboard (as evident in pug sc and bo sitters) and in no way should the server cater to that demographic. Grouping uptakes minimal effort, I can find a full 6 man in 10 minutes even during late NA; and not all 6 mans need discord. Currently the system neither favors or hurts either pugs or groups and imo that’s a fine place to keep it.

Also shouldn’t the players that put in the most effort (ie coordinated guilds be it WB groups or 6 mans) on the server be the main focus of the changes? They’re the ones making action happen and move and keep the server going player wise imo.
<Montague><Capulet>

lefze
Suspended

Post#30 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Just make the current 6v6 scenarios un-blacklistable if you queue with a full group. No more 6 mans farming pugs by pure choice as long as there is an opposing 6 they could be matched against.

System could be abused for sure, but would be no different than the situation with pug SCs.
Rip Phalanx