Recent Topics

Ads

Insta 40, why no? ;)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alfinnete
Banned

Insta 40, why no? ;)

Post#1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Folks, 90% of friends who never played WH give up before 40 because they think it's boring evolution, but they all want to play in the T4/R40 with us, old players.

Why do not simply implement an instant R40 system? Some may say that it would kill T1, but let's face it, T1 kills most players, they want to get out of T1 as quickly as possible.

Ads
xispe

Re: Insta 40, why no? ;)

Post#2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Or create a scroll that you use at level 16 and up you to 40.
But its a good thread for new players, easier to level up.
Marcelo - The WP

Old DarkXispe the dok.

Wam

Post#3 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Alfinnete wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 pm Folks, 90% of friends who never played WH give up before 40 because they think it's boring evolution, but they all want to play in the T4/R40 with us, old players.

Why do not simply implement an instant R40 system? Some may say that it would kill T1, but let's face it, T1 kills most players, they want to get out of T1 as quickly as possible.
getting to 40 be like

I agree it would help with somethings like t4 pop (less people complain about 32-39 in sc), it would also come at slight cost less t2-t3 sc's... but i think that is price worth paying generally if there was a choice to skip this content because the game only starts at 40 to me... as like you said alot of people get lost in the grind, veterans can slug it out easier and do the grind... but newbies that lack friends/guilds don't know whats up, a percentage with limited time will get bored and lost in grind... especially if they think their class will turn out different then want to re roll and only option is to do it all over again or quit.

But it is what it is :)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Zizzelfizz

Post#4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:56 pm

You want a lv 40 char? Do it like hundreds in front of you and level one. We do not need more realmhopperchars. If you can not do it fast enough, you're out of luck and you're in the wrong game, that's my opinion.

Dageca

Post#5 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Y vote NOPE, you learn to play the class, against odds or lack of resources through the levels to 40, try diferentes mechanics and combinations. So, when you get to 40, you already Know the class and how it fits in RvR, or at least can defend yourself.

Edit:
Enjoy the road, not only the destination.
Last edited by Dageca on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brenand, Engineer - Bilkhir, IronBreaker - Oligir, Slayer 6x

Foomy44

Post#6 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Alfinnete wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 pm but they all want to play in the T4/R40 with us, old players.
Takes less than a day to hit 16, then they can play in t4 RvR with the big boys.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Sulorie

Post#7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:06 pm

When you want to help your friends, play with them on their level, e.g. make new char, even if it is only a placeholder.
It is so easy to get to r40 already, I miss where you are forced to "grind".
I don't want useless instant rank 40 in t4 queue, because leveling a few weeks in an MMO is too much for some. When the game begins with r40, then a lot people should invest their time, especially new players, to learn it until max rank. I have the impression, that it goes even too fast, when often basics are lacking. It needs no r40 or full skill set to learn those things.
Dying is no option.

Wiede

Post#8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Would appreciate a 32to40 roll cause everyone is just rushing it. Losing bolster is like becoming insta-victim.

But it's not really needed cause it's very fast in pve so...

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#9 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Sorry to say that but it won’t be supported by the dev team.

It was stated several times in the past that insta 40 will never happen here.

They’ve spent their time to implement low level dungeons and all the quests in the world – no way they would give up on that work.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha