Recent Topics

Ads

Xp boost at second or third character!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Grimgore

Xp boost at second or third character!

Post#1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi ! I understand that you might not want for players to xp farm to 40 fast (at least thats what i can see from all those farm-xp nerfs), and i understand some of the arguments that the game has so much more and stuff...

But how about someone that already has a few lvl 40 characters and doesn't want to pass all this obnoxious thing again? (For this argument we assume that this individual is not lured with the boring and long journey of lvling). And just wants to experiment into another class? By helping him out with some xp boost, (maybe some gold fee or some hard quest to get a potion?) ,you don't get a higher amount of hight level characters at an instant since we are talking about the same account so he can play only one at a time.

On contrary you get actually more feedback since more not super-fanatic mmorpg can actually get into the depths of this game and try more stuff (this 'boost' i guarantee you it might bring lots of ppl who are bored of their already existing char and cant just handle the exhausting(mostly psychological ) re-lvling to 40). And i cant stress enough that this WONT affect new players from having the full experience of ROR.

And no... especially since the t2-t4 merging being 40 lvl with low rr is not a problem... I might want to lvl it up with my 40lvl pve set, and not with a crappy lvl 20.

Ads
Dankmeme

Re: Xp boost at second or third character!

Post#2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Make more 2x topics mate

Darks63

Post#3 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:45 pm

They already significantly boost gains from questing. I don't think any other boosters are in the cards for the time being.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Grimgore

Post#4 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Darks63 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:45 pm They already significantly boost gains from questing. I don't think any other boosters are in the cards for the time being.
And do you think its remotely funny to do the same quests again and again and again and again? I mean... quests for players that have already get there prob many times, that was the worst kind of solution to offer into what i was specifically tried to address.

I am just addressing an issue that i heard lots of complains with an idea!

Dankmeme wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:42 pm Make more 2x topics mate
I only pressed the button once and wrote this think once! Not my fault! :-) I deleted anyway!

Tesq

Post#5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 pm

What about char with rr 70/80 or even more? Wont that be a good incentive? Tought maybe something small considering that exp got alredy raised recently maybe some 5% more for every very high "x" level you have.
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fallenkezef

Post#6 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 pm

You can make 40 in a week with the new sc and quest boosts.

I'f a casual like me can do it, anyone can.
Alea iacta est

Cagrir

Post#7 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 pm You can make 40 in a week with the new sc and quest boosts.

I'f a casual like me can do it, anyone can.
I second this. You can level rather easily without too much effort.
Translator "Change" for german language

catholicism198

Post#8 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 pm

I think they should give out free full geared toons when you get a character to rr226.
That sounds completely reasonable.
More so than your suggestion.

Ads
Ianwrym

Post#9 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:49 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 pm I think they should give out free full geared toons when you get a character to rr226.
That sounds completely reasonable.
More so than your suggestion.
I feel like if you got a character to 226, a trained psychologist should appear on your screen and attempt to console you on your poor life choices.

And also probably suggest that you take a shower. :P

adamthelc

Post#10 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:56 am

They just need to brainstorm on how to make mid tier scenarios more frequent. I dont need to level fast, I just want it to be more enjoyable.

And by need I mean it would be cool if they did.