Recent Topics

Ads

What would it take: Queue for 6v6

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
DokB

Re: What would it take: Queue for 6v6

Post#131 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:03 am

There are now Isha/EC trophies available.
Hopefully in the future this can get improved upon and maybe even alternative appearance items. Trophies are nice and all but not everyone carries around a microscope to view them when you are Fashionhammering.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
xoonerfree
Suspended

Post#132 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 am

DokB wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:03 am There are now Isha/EC trophies available.
Hopefully in the future this can get improved upon and maybe even alternative appearance items. Trophies are nice and all but not everyone carries around a microscope to view them when you are Fashionhammering.
Well said. Fashionhammering haha. Actually, if I could I would make my gear appear lvl 1 to the enemy (which the game doesn't allow with appearance) to make assessing my level/rr difficult.

The game was designed around progression and better gear. Appearances only matter with the knowledge it represents superior power. It's not like I was the first to climb mt. Everest doing something in this game.

Booty

Post#133 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 am

I just don't want to be lagged out the whole time, upon entering, while the group wins the sc without me. That first experience is why I don't want to queue for scenarios.
#supportspacey

Sulorie

Post#134 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 am

Booty wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 am I just don't want to be lagged out the whole time, upon entering, while the group wins the sc without me. That first experience is why I don't want to queue for scenarios.
What happened to you?
Dying is no option.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#135 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 am

Suggestions and feedback forum.

What would make you queue for 6v6- all other discussions including complaints can go elsewhere.

Dajciekrwi

Post#136 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 am

Problem with this 6v6 is :
1) I need to have a different option to play than 2-2-2. I simply need to play with 5 of mine friends on unrestricted characters. Give ma a alternative to orthodox "2 tanks, 2 dps , 2 healers."
2) give me a reward, noticeable reward, prefer a apperance,
3) give me a feeling that my 6 ppl actions have a influence & effect on campaign, not just tournament of old pricks & freaks,
4) give me GREAT CAUSE , GREAT IDEA, GREAT PURPOSE, to reach. Personally, prefere :| and plundering in Altdorf.
5) give me some occasion to training, chilling out and relax on stupid pve quest ( with pts 2 rewards) without 76 ppl mandatory, sacrifacing life of my kids and cats to Dark Gods to win loot or pushing me to divorce in RL
. That all folks and thanks!

Cimba

Post#137 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 am Suggestions and feedback forum.

What would make you queue for 6v6- all other discussions including complaints can go elsewhere.
1) More opponents and a way of choosing your opponents. Because lets face it 95% of 6on6 are horribily one-sided. Which gets boring for the winner and frustrating for the loser. This problem would solve itself if there where a decent amount of groups playing of course.

2) Rewards. As already pointed out 6on6 are usually not worth their time when it comes to rewards in terms of measureable units (renown, emblems etc). They have only real value if you actually enjoy the fight in itself. Maybe one could think of changing the reward formula in 6on6 scs as it as been done for objective based scenarios to incorporate e.g. damage dealt, healing done as well as kills. So you wouldn't end up with 100 renown after 15 mins of constant fighting but very few kills.

Viphy

Post#138 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:54 am

1) maybe more emblems ?
2) maybe x2 the renown of current situation in the 6v6 specific scenarios ?
3) Appearances stuffs / rewards injected for 6v6 scenarios ?

Just a suggestion , maybe this will help in getting more groups to do 6v6 grps.

Ads
MedV

Post#139 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:58 pm

I think if you started doing 1 day per week double emblems, you would get groups to form on that day. People would put out a greater effort to get a group together for the chance to win double the loot. Once a group is formed they are way more likely to add each other and group on separate occasions. Ie.Since forming the group is the hard part a 1 day incentive to get the group started will lead to a down stream effect of adding each other and deciding to group even on off days.
The King.

nat3s

Post#140 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:26 pm

For me id queue if my SH main was more competitive in 6v6. At present SH are out of the meta which sucks :(
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG