Recent Topics

Ads

What would it take: Queue for 6v6

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
NoRKaLKiLLa

What would it take: Queue for 6v6

Post#1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:12 pm

What change would be required to be made, in your opinion, to have you as a player (who doesn't normally queue for 6v6 scenarios) form a group, establish voice communications and queue for the 6v6 only scenario.

I know is asking a lot, but please keep responses free of spiteful complaints and unrealistic requests.

Ads
warislove

Re: What would it take: Queue for 6v6

Post#2 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:34 pm

i guess only thing that would make me wanna do that is by not being able to get the stuff i need for my char...but i can get everything by pugging so no need to put extra effort

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Larger NA prime time pop. More people playing dps tanks and dps healers.

Hastykrasty

Post#4 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 pm

More pops and diversity of enemies will help for sure (that means more fun and unpredictability).
Gear also would be a stimulus.
Unique maps? (maybe)
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:52 pm

To get more pops, you first need more teams queuing - hence why Nork wants to know what would incentivise you lot, I guess.

Lileldys

Post#6 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 pm

If you want people to queue, you need a strong incentive. Right now, its quickest and easier to queue PUG SC to grind emblems and that's just stupid.

Want people to queue normal SCs? Increase the rewards. 6v6 SCs, increase further. The set is really expensive compared to obtaining Conq. Weapons for 1130/2260...ridiculous when you can get Subj which is equal.

Foltestik

Post#7 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:11 pm

same ladder, same legue, with maybee same cosmetick items?

Arteker616

Post#8 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Nada .
Did my share of 6 mans and ended sick of it, both scs and rvr.

There is 2 sectors of people who do 6 mans for scs . the first and bigger by long, is the pug farmers, they are premade , have coms and composition, but they are not interested to face smash another premade, their goal is simple as best to grind as much and fast pugers on non pug scs to reap rewards and rr as possible without much risk

The second and imo the worst are the wanna be e sport pros, they bitch moan and on general ruin ur fun on a good fight. they fight for the right to claim they are the best group. and the one with biggest epeen on server . very few of these remains . And i deem em as the worst because they got their mouth full of crap when they die on rvr and begin to call u zerger, and other nice stuff.But they will not essistate to chase single players duos or trios and 6 man zerg em..... ahh and they will avoid fighting with aao like the pest becauze omg we can get zerged mentality. and will morph into type 1 of premade and grind for a few hours pugs and other type 1 premades pug farming aswell(usualy these premades end running to lakes if type 2 is on scs).

the 6vs6 few selected players(the same after almost 3 years) has been using this debate to loby cry menace or moan for long time to the point its nowdays dead . in general they are toxic and are rude to other players who doesnt share his vision of ror. on words of one of them filthy casuals .Most people here dont come to play competitive, come to have fun, competitive players go play lol and other games. people come to ror for A nostalgia, B warhammer lore .

now on a more serious note, why bother to 6vs6 everyone end playing the same , since it make the game to much competitive it kills creatitivity and flavour since there is quite alot of classes wich dont perform the same .

Now u if u want more 6vs6 u can always do some **** like overlord , but only be bought with 6vs6 tokens. garanted the 95% of population will not bother with it but well better is nada if u want to throw a bone to the 6 mans.

Ads
Xergon

Post#9 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Foltestik wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:11 pm same ladder, same legue, with maybee same cosmetick items?
Actually ladder or some kinda leaderboard would be cool idea and i would certainly try go for competitive aspect in that.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Thelen

Post#10 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Larger population of casual premades queuing. My experience queuing with random groups has usually ended up running into the same 1 or 2 groups that stomp for a 500-0 win and drag it out to 15 minutes rather than ending it ASAP.