Recent Topics

Ads

Xfaction timer ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
BlackRobe

Xfaction timer ?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 am

Tha last week i checked the population all the day to different times ( morning, highnoon and eve ) and order will kicked all the time - k, sometimes we win sometimes the other side - but outnumbered till 13% in t1 and max. 38% i saw was really sad. but the following i saw. the outnumbered order switched to destro und kicked the outnumbered side more and more and more. So the fun is really going.
Is it possible to get a counter/timer to switch the faction? so the player have to make the selection wisely in login and coudn't support all the time the winning team. It's warhammer: so order or destro, not both without a penality.

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Re: Xfaction timer ?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 am

Would be a really sad change, there's a lot of people that actively switch to the loosing side.
Rip Phalanx

BlackRobe

Post#3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 am

I saw it exactly switched. I only saw that the loosing side get less and less ppl and all are joining the winning team. atm in chrase: "oh order sux, i switched to support destro" more as 3 times the same text or like this text.
i checked it out and what: this guys are really switched to destro and fight against the loosing team incl told them where they are and who many chars are in a wb.
doubleagents in real war are ok, but they turn their mind only twice then they couldn't work without a totaly facelifting ;)

And this thread is only my feedback to the actually situation, and the pop counter beside the Homepage tell the same.

lefze
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:21 am

Just realized you are only talking about T1, it doesn't represent the state of the rest of the game.
Rip Phalanx

xtc1999
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:26 am

no
EAT YOUR KFC LADS!

Sulorie

Post#6 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 am

Team up and enjoy being underdog. You can earn much more than your enemy, who locks zone.
Dying is no option.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 am

If we could we would. Obviously we can't deploy an effective faction timer atm. It will be possible with a new patcher.
Ofc, we will take in consideration about moving to the outnumbered faction with less restriction.

lefze
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:46 am

Yaliskah wrote:If we could we would. Obviously we can't deploy an effective faction timer atm. It will be possible with a new patcher.
Ofc, we will take in consideration about moving to the outnumbered faction with less restriction.
Good to hear, especially that last part :)
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Rozackroo
Suspended

Post#9 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Something like a main faction would be also nice. Where it's allowed to always play your main faction but only allowed to play the other one if they are currently underdog.

randomeclipse

Post#10 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Yaliskah wrote:If we could we would. Obviously we can't deploy an effective faction timer atm. It will be possible with a new patcher.
Good to hear it's on the radar, even if just to review it when more options are available to the devs.