Recent Topics

Ads

Morale 4s are pretty useless. Increase morale gain.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
neutrino

Morale 4s are pretty useless. Increase morale gain.

Post#1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Spent an hour working with party on morale pumps and such. Morale gain is unreasonable - its just too slow. Thoughts?
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Ads
AxelF

Re: Morale 4s are pretty useless. Increase morale gain.

Post#2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Remove damaging morales (or make them subject to armour/resistances) as a first step, then possibly. They just dumb large scale RvR down to terrible levels, where fights are decided by which wb gets to m2 first, or already has m2s at point of contact.

Arena

Post#3 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

M4 are should be reworked. Most of them are useless. I can point about 3-4 useful M4s, and the rest of them is crap, nobody take them from trees, nobody use them, nobody try to gain them in battle. Most of M2 and M3 are better than current M4s.

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:22 pm

neutrino wrote:Spent an hour working with party on morale pumps and such. Morale gain is unreasonable - its just too slow. Thoughts?
Current RvR warband meta is about which premade warband/faction gets their morales up faster. Morale gains or morale effects need to be radically changed.

Personal opinion.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Foomy44

Post#5 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm

I don't entirely agree, if you run in a bomb squad group where everyone is focusing on morale gain it's not that hard to hit M4, and I find myself hitting it plenty on my own in keep sieges, but FYI the devs are open to changing the M4s in mastery trees to other things, look at the proposed Stabbity tree changes, they are getting rid of the M4 (one of the better ones) and replacing it with a charge/AoE knockback.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman