Recent Topics

Ads

T3 equipment costs

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
zak68

Re: T3 equipment costs

Post#11 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:26 pm

devastator body and helm require renown 29 but debolster rules stop you at 28; could cap be lifted accordingly ?

Ads
NectaneboII
Banned

Post#12 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Today should be a nice day to run into t3 , toon or main

Theseus

Post#13 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Gobtar wrote:With debolster in place, expanding the campaign to incorporate lower tiers for a wider wold based campaign might be really interesting! (something I have thought often about)
Youre right, that would be a great idea, but as saupreusse wrote, you can do only so much with a small team, so we will have to wait until the devs have the time to do it.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Geordy

Post#14 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:54 pm

I believe it is a quick and easy fix to adjust the requirements and the cost for at least the two renown sets in T3. Adjusting the influence rewards would be the icing on the cake. This can possibly be only a tiny little bit of work and I hope you agree with me here that you could do at least that to make the journey from T1 to T4 a bit better. And the good thing is you can do it now.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#15 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Geordy wrote:I believe it is a quick and easy fix to adjust the requirements and the cost for at least the two renown sets in T3. Adjusting the influence rewards would be the icing on the cake. This can possibly be only a tiny little bit of work and I hope you agree with me here that you could do at least that to make the journey from T1 to T4 a bit better. And the good thing is you can do it now.
(I am)Off topic...smoked some good stuff.
Last edited by Razielhell on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Geordy

Post#16 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Razielhell wrote:Off topic...
How could somebody be more on topic than this? That you've got to explain to me. I gladly repeat that I - like the OP - would like to see the cost/requirements for the T3 sets toned down and maybe inf gain in T3 boosted. I argued that this can be realised in a day's work. If the devs want to completely overhaul the T2/T3 RvR experience at a later date Im in total support of that. But for now I take the quick fix.

Noergl

Post#17 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Geordy wrote:
I argued that this can be realised in a day's work. If the devs want to completely overhaul the T2/T3 RvR experience at a later date Im in total support of that. But for now I take the quick fix.
You don´t get it, do you? You have seen how the devs work their behind off to get the rvr in T4 working, they are tweaking and patching more than once a day, and that for the last week. And you think there aren´t other things more important right now than fixing some equipment which you will change in a few levels anyway? You argue that can be realised in a days work... and you base your argument on what base? And even if it would be "only" a days work, how about letting the devs decide on their priorities?

Unbelievable!
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#18 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am

i can understand how frustrating t3 must be, and i can only tell you that we are currently working on a system to make it work (maybe a t2-t3 merge). but rvr t4 is highest priority, so all you can really do is wait.

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#19 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:31 am

Razielhell wrote:
Geordy wrote:I believe it is a quick and easy fix to adjust the requirements and the cost for at least the two renown sets in T3. Adjusting the influence rewards would be the icing on the cake. This can possibly be only a tiny little bit of work and I hope you agree with me here that you could do at least that to make the journey from T1 to T4 a bit better. And the good thing is you can do it now.
Off topic...
What!? Did you reply in the wrong thread? Or did you smoked some Gobbo stuff?
i can understand how frustrating t3 must be, and i can only tell you that we are currently working on a system to make it work (maybe a t2-t3 merge). but rvr t4 is highest priority, so all you can really do is wait.
Is it that hard to change the number of item prices? Medaillions+Emblems + the 3 Influence steps. (at least for T3)
That can't take so long guys. Plx plox 11^ Saupreusse you're our man! (edit:) forgot some hearts for Saupreusse <3 <3 :lol:

saupreusse
Developer

Post#20 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Thats only fighting the symptoms, not the cause. Wait for a REAL solution to this problem. Creating a new system already takes enough time, even though its just paperwork at this stage