Recent Topics

Ads

Farming Ruin Gear / Purple bags

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
redzus

Re: Farming Ruin Gear

Post#11 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:47 am

Q Q Q ... I got 3 Pieces with my DOK .. while there was 0.0 contribution for healers and healing and none contri share in parties. I've been solo with my healer and get stuff and roll high enough ...

Also on my choosen solo .. on the first days the new system was here i got 4 Bags in about 1 and a half hout against 40 other people as sollo choosen .. ( TAnk not dps spec) so .. i totally can not understand your complains.

Also tesq its not possible or wasnt possible to roll over 900 for couple days since rolls had been lowerd to benefit the people getting contribution so i dont know what you where taking or imagining but at the time you complain about no one could roll above 900 ....

Ads
Mael

Post#12 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:01 am

redzus wrote:Q Q Q ... I got 3 Pieces with my DOK .. while there was 0.0 contribution for healers and healing and none contri share in parties. I've been solo with my healer and get stuff and roll high enough ...

Also on my choosen solo .. on the first days the new system was here i got 4 Bags in about 1 and a half hout against 40 other people as sollo choosen .. ( TAnk not dps spec) so .. i totally can not understand your complains.

Also tesq its not possible or wasnt possible to roll over 900 for couple days since rolls had been lowerd to benefit the people getting contribution so i dont know what you where taking or imagining but at the time you complain about no one could roll above 900 ....
In fairness to Tesq, you are replying to and quoting a post that he made back on the 12th and was before the latest adjustment to the rolling system. Your DoK sounds extremely lucky. I was also partying with a DoK getting O contributions and they consistently got nothing at all before the latest fix was in.

On the new system, it's all well & good if the DW PQ is actually working, otherwise you need a lot of people in the Praag one, as it's only a normal level PQ.
Maelsorc 40/34 On sabbatical until sanity returns
Maelsmash 40/31 Ditto.

Scrilian

Post#13 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:10 am

PQ medalions/emblems wouldn't hurt :3
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Tesq

Post#14 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:06 pm

the new system look better being contribuition based and random have small influence but anyway i would prefer a total random system to avoid hate each other when we farm pq for a temp cap set.
Now that afk problem is fixed i woul do as eve3ry suggested we should have a total random score for determinte who get the gold bags after a certan degree of points has been reach and +100 any times you do not get a g-bags ....it would kill the hate and the mob steal for sure and all would be more happy and anyone could spec as he want.

Or as Scrillian and other suggested a token system for pq too/bag exchange for the future.

RyanMakara

Post#15 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:13 pm

Vigfuss wrote:It seems that the size of the group determines how many gold bags drop. Seems to be an equal chance of getting something no matter how many people are there.

It might be something for the devs to consider whether or not they want such a large chunk of the player base sitting in boring PQs for hours.
I think the main issue is not the fact we're 'forcing' people to do PQs; it's a free choice to farm Ruin instead of Annihilator. Although it seems to be the best-in-slot tank gear, other classes could gain more from Merc/Anni. Of course Merc takes a lot of SC grinding, but the big Annihilator pieces gained through keep takes, which are basically PQs as well, centered around PvP.

What I think is that we simply need to have more PQs fixed. This allows the population to do more PQs in smaller groups (not warbands), and won't force 24 people to roll for literally 1 bag each time.

Dresden
Banned

Post#16 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:46 am

Random response about appreciating amphibious creatures with shells.

I got my first Ruin piece on my first go at a Ruin pq so... :)
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

NoiDA

Post#17 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Like I say in other post problem is not in the system of contribuition, is from the random reward! already got 16 gold bags and I dont finish the ruin set, just come the same 3 itens, boots, helm and shoulder....

My susgestion is put some tokens

Sorry about my bad english

Peace!

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#18 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:30 pm

NoiDA wrote:Like I say in other post problem is not in the system of contribuition, is from the random reward! already got 16 gold bags and I dont finish the ruin set, just come the same 3 itens, boots, helm and shoulder....

Peace!

I made exactly the same experience. Shoes, helmet and shoulders. I thought there might be a bug but Ive checked the armory and at least one SM got the chest. Maybe the golden drop is not the same at every pq or the chances for every item are not equal. Now I begin to think again that this is not a coincident.
You know who I am.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#19 » Sun May 29, 2016 2:24 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:
NoiDA wrote:Like I say in other post problem is not in the system of contribuition, is from the random reward! already got 16 gold bags and I dont finish the ruin set, just come the same 3 itens, boots, helm and shoulder....

Peace!

I made exactly the same experience. Shoes, helmet and shoulders. I thought there might be a bug but Ive checked the armory and at least one SM got the chest. Maybe the golden drop is not the same at every pq or the chances for every item are not equal. Now I begin to think again that this is not a coincident.
My first piece was a body piece so... :)
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Drops

Post#20 » Sun May 29, 2016 2:35 pm

RyanMakara wrote:What I think is that we simply need to have more PQs fixed. This allows the population to do more PQs in smaller groups (not warbands), and won't force 24 people to roll for literally 1 bag each time.
While it might help, it won't solve the problem. Due to random(-ish) nature of the PQ system, some players (most likely me :roll:) might not be able to obtain even a single piece, no matter how many times they try. That's why tokens are necessary, for this and any future PvE sets you may create, so it doesn't feel like a complete time waste...