Recent Topics

Ads

Exp for Scenarios

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Grolar

Re: Exp for Scenarios

Post#21 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:56 pm

SigmarPriest wrote:
At the Moment the only reward you get is the head from your enemy. Cut it off and take it home with you. Waaagh!
Lets keep the good feelings and community strong here, on the forums, but on the battle field...STOP all the standing around and chatting. Start killing. Farmers, you will die if I catch you farming my capped BO.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Ads
Foltestik

Post#22 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:13 pm

this game only need working addon Damaz Kron (most important addon in war:D no exp for scenarios no renown for scenarios but addon to see how you pwnage noobs:D

gokkan

Post#23 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 am

"In my opinion it is important to fix first all battle related things so that the fight about the reward is a fair fight."

Totally agree. It's hard to fight when my shaman freezes in mid-cast half the time or my Warrior Priest has no idea how much Fury he has (I know there's a mod, but it doesn't seem to work for me very well yet). Not whining here, just saying that I totally understand there are more important priorities.

Another thought is to bring back the kill-oriented SCs. Even if the murderball artifact thingy isn't implemented, getting points for kills would really work well with the current state of the game.

By they way, I didn't mean to imply "PvE sucks so yer stoopid" but that I never really had a lot of fun with it, especially when I had such a riot in SCs. Totally understand others enjoy the lore, and if that's your cup of tea, more power to you. Also I should note that in the main run, I only did maybe 5 instances due to a lack of willing people. If those get brought back and people actually do them, they sound like a ton of fun.

Still would like to see XP in SCs though :)

Tesq

Post#24 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:56 am

ye we do what we are best for, speculation!

Azarael

Post#25 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 pm

gokkan wrote:(I know there's a mod, but it doesn't seem to work for me very well yet)
What's the issue?

gokkan

Post#26 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:46 pm

I see the shouts going off in chat, so I filtered them out due to all the spam. And occasionally I see the fury meter change, but most of the time it's at 250. I'll watch it more closely next time I'm in and see if I can be any more vague :) One of the other mods (I think its Squared) seems to have a meter that is fairly accurate. The spell cast bar on it also seems accurate. I'll try to take note of those too.

By the way, the game always says I need more fury, but then it lets me cast the spell anyways. Kinda hard to tell when I really don't have fury. That may already be known, though. Just thought I'd mention it.

Long live XP for SCs! :P

Azarael

Post#27 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:22 pm

As far as the client is concerned you always have zero of whatever your career resource is. Mods which read the career resource from the API function and not from the UI elements will not display any RF for this reason.. The career addon just updates the accessible parts of the interface, it won't fix elements which rely on the actual career resource value.