Recent Topics

Ads

Bind on Pickup

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
quda

Bind on Pickup

Post#1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:31 am

Hello! I would like to discuss the system of Bind on Pickup. Its very retarded! :D I want to ask you devs, why the **** you can not disable the "need" button for all the classes are not suitable!! This is the most retarded thing we have in game now, that everyone can need an item. AND BoP system must work only on purple and better items.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Bind on Pickup

Post#2 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:35 am

If you can't use the item it will automatically be set to greed if you press the need button
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

quda

Post#3 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:37 am

sullemunk wrote:If you can't use the item it will automatically be set to greed if you press the need button
I saw when some people needed and won items that they cant use.

szejoza

Post#4 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:15 pm

please be specific which class won which type of item, I've been playing here for about 5 months now and with autorolls set to need everything I haven't won anything I couldn't use (except for the case if there was no class in party/WB that could need the item, then everyone got greed roll)

ofc it doesn't apply to accessories like jewelery and backs but they can be used by everybody
Spoiler:

Ekundu01

Post#5 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:37 pm

I just have auto rolls on that way when i open my bags it is like christmas in a bag.
Trismack

Meralors

Post#6 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:50 pm

sullemunk wrote:If you can't use the item it will automatically be set to greed if you press the need button
That's 100% true.

If someone won an item he can't use there are 2 solutions:
1) no one else in group could use, then everyone rolled greed and he won, grats him.
2) the person who could have rolled need didn't do it, then there is no one to blame.

If you have found a bug where someone was able to roll Need on an item he couldn't use, please use the bugtracker.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen