Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Premade System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
magter3001

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#61 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Has anyone thought that the reason premades stick to scenarios is because the rewards for doing Orvr for a 6 man are too low? Consider that the current system gives an increased chance to drop brigand items (or purples in general) the more people there are in your warband. If you are a 6man in Orvr, that drop rate is reduced because of your low number of players.

If you rewarded 6 mans more in Orvr, maybe then they would do orvr more than scenarios... therefore getting rid of some of these negative comments on this thread.
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
Zhentarim

Post#62 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't see the enjoyment by being in a premade and completely destroying the other team because they have joined solo. I would love to see a system were you could choose between joining solo or in a group. To discourage people from only joining solo you should make premade scenarios more rewarding, so theres people still making premades against other premades. You could make premade scenarios be 6 vs 6 so maybe you wouldn't have to wait ages for a scenario pop if this was implemented.

Tury06

Post#63 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:09 am

Today i joined a scenario premade (my name is Armwar) for the very first time. We crushed every single order pug team and so it means they couldnt do anything. So far i witnessed from both sides now, first entering a match with solo que and getting crushed by order premade then i joined premade and my conclusion is premade is not high level than solo queing and it aint fair-square-not fun for pug side and wasting their time. Most of the ppl talking about making and playing premade is normal thing cause its team game yea but can you beat premade with pug WITH teamplay? Nop and you think every person can find elite guild and join their premade? AND even if that can LFG premade beat guild premade? When i was in premade i really felt sorry for Order cause it reminded me at the begining. If its team game why dont you give a chance to pug about more fun-fair by changing que system a little bit more different than today. Thats what im trying to talk about. And last thing... i bet most of the ppl who supports premades are here, the ones who has elitist guild, making hardcore premades beating every sc. THX.

lator

Post#64 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:22 am

Tury06 wrote:Today i joined a scenario premade (my name is Armwar) for the very first time. We crushed every single order pug team and so it means they couldnt do anything. So far i witnessed from both sides now, first entering a match with solo que and getting crushed by order premade then i joined premade and my conclusion is premade is not high level than solo queing and it aint fair-square-not fun for pug side and wasting their time. Most of the ppl talking about making and playing premade is normal thing cause its team game yea but can you beat premade with pug WITH teamplay? Nop and you think every person can find elite guild and join their premade? AND even if that can LFG premade beat guild premade? When i was in premade i really felt sorry for Order cause it reminded me at the begining. If its team game why dont you give a chance to pug about more fun-fair by changing que system a little bit more different than today. Thats what im trying to talk about. And last thing... i bet most of the ppl who supports premades are here, the ones who has elitist guild, making hardcore premades beating every sc. THX.
Admit it, you had a blast :mrgreen:

Anyways. When two premades be them pugs or guilds doesnt matter meet in a same fight, it's the best stuff this game has/had to offer.
R35RR40 Chosen
R35RR40 Disciple
R35RR40 Marauder
R35RR40 Sorcerer

Tury06

Post#65 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:26 am

lator wrote:
Tury06 wrote:Today i joined a scenario premade (my name is Armwar) for the very first time. We crushed every single order pug team and so it means they couldnt do anything. So far i witnessed from both sides now, first entering a match with solo que and getting crushed by order premade then i joined premade and my conclusion is premade is not high level than solo queing and it aint fair-square-not fun for pug side and wasting their time. Most of the ppl talking about making and playing premade is normal thing cause its team game yea but can you beat premade with pug WITH teamplay? Nop and you think every person can find elite guild and join their premade? AND even if that can LFG premade beat guild premade? When i was in premade i really felt sorry for Order cause it reminded me at the begining. If its team game why dont you give a chance to pug about more fun-fair by changing que system a little bit more different than today. Thats what im trying to talk about. And last thing... i bet most of the ppl who supports premades are here, the ones who has elitist guild, making hardcore premades beating every sc. THX.
Admit it, you had a blast :mrgreen:

Anyways. When two premades be them pugs or guilds doesnt matter meet in a same fight, it's the best stuff this game has/had to offer.
Yes i admit i enjoyed but if you thinking about general i dont think so :P

TenTonHammer

Post#66 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:38 am

Today i saw the most amusing thing the gankbus premade was in nordwatch 6 v 10+ing the entire order sc team by LH.

Betin wasnt kidding when they said they didnt care about objs becuase a group of 3-4 order were consantly going and back capping all the objs and the 1 0r 2 destro who werent by gankbus leeching rr and kills coulnt deal with the backcappers so destro still lost.

I found it amusing because the whole time destro /ad was full of what was in this thread "just form a premade if your tired of loosing to premades and then you will wreck pubs, never loose etc etc"

At the end of the day its not how organized or skilled you are, objective based gaming is what wins SC's Granted some of you might think that how many kills you got and stuff is what matters

Tury06

Post#67 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 am

TenTonHammer wrote:Today i saw the most amusing thing the gankbus premade was in nordwatch 6 v 10+ing the entire order sc team by LH.

Betin wasnt kidding when they said they didnt care about objs becuase a group of 3-4 order were consantly going and back capping all the objs and the 1 0r 2 destro who werent by gankbus leeching rr and kills coulnt deal with the backcappers so destro still lost.

I found it amusing because the whole time destro /ad was full of what was in this thread "just form a premade if your tired of loosing to premades and then you will wreck pubs, never loose etc etc"

At the end of the day its not how organized or skilled you are, objective based gaming is what wins SC's Granted some of you might think that how many kills you got and stuff is what matters
If i were up to win as premade i really wouldnt let them win :p My think is its rare thing premades dont care about winning tho.
Last edited by Tury06 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

magter3001

Post#68 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:46 am

Tury06 wrote: I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all
:?
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
Tklees

Post#69 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:14 am

Tury06 wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:Today i saw the most amusing thing the gankbus premade was in nordwatch 6 v 10+ing the entire order sc team by LH.

I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all but if i were up to win as premade i really wouldnt let them win :p My think is its rare thing premades dont care about winning tho.
Anyone who thinks what gankbus does requires no skill should seriously consider finding a pve MMO to play. I mean this honestly and with no intention to flame anyone, but if you think it's bad now in t4 premades will be much stronger due to more CC and gear.
Put simply if you think it's so easy to win literally every SC you que for, whether it's a premde they face or not, you lack the requisite knowledge of PvP MMOs to be successful at them at any level above average.
What everyone seems to forget about "premades" is that they put time and effort into coordinating thier groups, play styles, login times, and communication. They beat you for a reason and completely eliminating premade v pug interaction in SCs IMO is bad for the game. Limiting it is one thing, eliminating like a lot of you suggest is completely unacceptable and a cop out to being uncoordinated, and applying less effort than those who excel in group play.

My 2 cents.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Valnak

Post#70 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:47 am

Tury06 wrote:I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all
Sigged.
Tury06 wrote:I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all
This is 2016. Why do the devs allow the magus to continue to be overpowered?