Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Premade System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Soulcheg

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#41 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Premade - it's just a guild or PuG group, wtf is wrong with all of you? Pre-made groug, group gathered before the sc. There is nothing magic about that groups.

All of misters-solo-players could try to join premade sc group at least once.
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Ads
Cyril

Post#42 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:22 am

Warhammer was always a premade 6 man game if you wan't pug only go play rift and run around in a defensive Cleric build and declare yourself king of the game.
Liryc - Red Guard
Thrush - Red Guard
Cyril - Explicit Content

Valnak

Post#43 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:27 am

Cyril wrote:Warhammer was always a premade 6 man game if you wan't pug only go play rift and run around in a defensive Cleric build and declare yourself king of the game.
RIP dominator spec. The best spec of any class in any game ever :(
Tury06 wrote:I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all
This is 2016. Why do the devs allow the magus to continue to be overpowered?

peppex91

Post#44 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:40 am

There is nothing wrong in gathering a group b4 a sc but surely u can't force solo players to play other games... I signed nothing during account creation forcing me to not joining sc solo.
The queque system prioritize large groups and u greatly increase your chance to win yet... why to increase rewards just for the ones who gathered the group first?
There is nothing magic about groups as u said. If rewards must scale, they should do for the ones who most contributed to the sc outcome.

warhammer1995

Post#45 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:43 am

We doing way to much sc,now armor from sc weapons from sc ,make exampe war crest instead emblems and medalion people can decide where they want earn armor and weapons ,atm one way.
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Valnak

Post#46 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:47 am

peppex91 wrote:There is nothing wrong in gathering a group b4 a sc but surely u can't force solo players to play other games... I signed nothing during account creation forcing me to not joining sc solo.
The queque system prioritize large groups and u greatly increase your chance to win yet... why to increase rewards just for the ones who gathered the group first?
There is nothing magic about groups as u said. If rewards must scale, they should do for the ones who most contributed to the sc outcome.
You're right, your enjoyment was not guaranteed. You get what you get when you solo queue. Whether it's 4 dps archmages, 8 healers on one side and 0 on the other or double premade versus pugs, it's all random. Enjoy!
Tury06 wrote:I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all
This is 2016. Why do the devs allow the magus to continue to be overpowered?

Scrilian

Post#47 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:46 am

This thread again. lmao. :mrgreen:
Would advise you to play another game, if you want to have your forced-soloQ fun time. :roll:
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#48 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:08 am

magter3001 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Difference is that if you solo queue, you can have a cup of coffee while playing and not really care if you win or lose. I mean that's the point of soloing: if you solo, then you aren't REALLY giving a crap if you lose or win because if you REALLY wanted to win you would ENSURE you had a good group of 2 healers and 2 tanks to assist you.
Pretty much this.

I both premade and solo queue and that is the general feeling I have when I do those things. With premades I expect to win every game, whether playing against another premade or not, while if I solo, I expect absolutely nothing. I just hope that my side can get 200-400 points just so I can get my medallions. If I'm leveling my toons, then I just hope I can get a few kills to fill out my kill quests. But even if my side gets blown out 50-0... I know that I can just requeue for another scenario and have another go at it. There's always ORvR as well. ;)

yes, and people like you are not the problem, its people who pug dont care about anything BUT then come to this forum to complain about their pugs not winning ...
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Ads
Bretin

Post#49 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:19 am

Ade wrote:The real issue is the mentality of premades
could have already stopped reading here because this guy is 100% right.
Ade wrote: I can almost guarantee it that if you introduce a premade system then premades will simple not queue up when Enigma/Gankbus just rolls them all day since they are just more co-ordinated, it already happens, it even happens in the open lakes, peoples e-peen levels are so high that they will just alt f4 out of the game to avoid death, or just use some of those nice sneakers and bunnyhop away and bug abuse it like mad ( no idea why people don't like to die in a video game ). Same thing will happen in scenarios, one team will just destroy the rest and they won't queue up.
i think i can explain why this happens pretty easy. you have people who are actually really good at the game and you have those player - i don't wanna namecall anyone - who were well known on their prior live server because they were able to stomp the average RR70+ pugs on their fully geared RR100 toons combined with (partly bugged) potions or even worse "cheat" abusing such as auto remove of ID, DF/WF HD, duping and many more. none of those so called elitists impressed me so far in RoR, their gameplay is at best mediocre and all of them lack balls or the capability to handle pressure.
those people were able to gather 6 mediocre people at live - all in perfect gear - with **** tons of defensive renown abilities such as TB and pocket items like settra. that's how their lackluster gameplay got covered pretty easy but was enough to steamroll pugs which were not only gear, potion and pocket item wise behind but also in hidden lvl. due to a combination of all the mentioned facts and their insanely retarded retreat gameplay which they call "defensive playstyle" and "proper WAR tactics" they are not used to die and see theirself in top tier of gameplay. in fact they are far away from it and they keep on looking for excuses.

peterthepan3 wrote:Ade: scenario premades are still in their early days. At most, there are probably around 5 premade groups on either side that are playing regularly. To suggest that a loss will deter people from carrying on is silly, as most premades actually want to have competitive fights and not steamroll pugs.
As good as Gankbus/Enigma are, it's still very much early days for any sort of comment to be made in regards to meta game. Most groups are still in the process of getting to know their players/class configuration. Only a very few have had their groups sorted out from the get-go. just my 2 c, but i see where you're coming from.
the premades you are talking about do play the game (RoR) for longer than we do. we started in june last year on RoR and we changed our roster already multiple times. none except Akih (nanji) and me is left from the ppl we started with. we had to find new ppl frequently and our last guildmembers joined early this month when 2 ppl left. imho that excuse doesn't count. usually we run 4 days a week and derp around at the weekend on twinks. we don't play excessively much. all you need is volition, knowledge, balls and mechanical skill. warhammer is no rocket science and after 8 years people should get known to classes and metagame. also it's not too hard to find decent ppl with the right mindset. you just have to include them into your playstyle and you can watch them improve on a daily base. the problem is what i've typed above and the fact that our (overrated) self proclaimed gods are at best mediocre and don't know how to lead 6man groups or a competitive guild in general.

please don't get me wrong i honestlyi don't talk about deviate in that case nor do i wanna offend you. it's just my GENERAL opinion about a lot of ppl in WAR!

Ridduk

Post#50 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:24 am

Cyril wrote:Warhammer was always a premade 6 man game if you wan't pug only go play rift and run around in a defensive Cleric build and declare yourself king of the game.
Check your sig :)