Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Premade System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tury06
Posts: 15

Scenario Premade System

Post#1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, i wanted to make this topic after getting cancer by premades as soloing pug. My think is premade vs pug aint fair and fun AND wasting time so i have few suggestion:
1. Removing sc premade.
2. If first one not possible then it should be like Pug vs. Pug or Premade vs. Premade in que system.
Most of the people were talking about like '' why dont u join a one or join a guild'' or '' make your own guild '' Seriously???
So i really should find a group and face a premade mostly? There are many ppl without in guild or wanna have some fun by queing pug cause maybe they dont have much time? Sc's in t3 3/4 is premade and im really bored-tired about this and there must be solution or ill get cancer and i know there are maybe other ppl complaining about this so im waiting for your responds. Thx!

Ads
User avatar
Boursk
Posts: 370

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#2 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 pm

lol
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

User avatar
zabis
Posts: 1215

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#3 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:26 pm

So, instead of upping your game, the game should be brought down to your level?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.
#266

Tury06
Posts: 15

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#4 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Its about balance not downing.

User avatar
Jaycub
Posts: 3135

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#5 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:31 pm

We had this discussion a few times OP, I don't think any self respecting person thinks premades should be playing against PUGs, just shitters who think it's fun to beat people at a massive disadvantage.

However this server is no where near close enough population wise to have reliable pops for groups, especially NA time. This would be punishing players who group up together. I am sure if the server gets popular enough we might see some form of seperated ques or MM.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3744

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#6 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:31 pm

zabis wrote:So, instead of upping your game, the game should be brought down to your level?
no matter how good you are solo players dont stand a chance agiast premades
Image

User avatar
Valnak
Posts: 104

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#7 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Tury06 wrote: Most of the people were talking about like '' why dont u join a one or join a guild'' or '' make your own guild '' Seriously???
So i really should find a group and face a premade mostly?
Yes. This is a group game, get a group. You'll have a lot more fun even if you're losing. You'll also create a lot more fun for the players you group with.

Solo players are very selfish players.
Tury06 wrote:I agree about premade doesnt require skill at all
Image
Image
This is 2016. Why do the devs allow the magus to continue to be overpowered?

Tury06
Posts: 15

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#8 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Valnak wrote:
Tury06 wrote: Most of the people were talking about like '' why dont u join a one or join a guild'' or '' make your own guild '' Seriously???
So i really should find a group and face a premade mostly?
Yes. This is a group game, get a group. You'll have a lot more fun even if you're losing. You'll also create a lot more fun for the players you group with.

Solo players are very selfish players.
Well playing solo is different, queing solo is different.

Ads
bloodi
Suspended
Posts: 1732

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#9 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:35 pm

As far as i know, the system already prioritzes giving scenario pops to groups before solo players, this is why so many times people complain about no scenarios popping when they were queued for a while.

Since this is already giving us long queue times, i dont think a system like this is a good idea till we have a higher population and i am playing solo 95% of the time.

User avatar
Azarael
Posts: 5343

Re: Scenario Premade System

Post#10 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Jaycub wrote:We had this discussion a few times OP, I don't think any self respecting person thinks premades should be playing against PUGs, just shitters who think it's fun to beat people at a massive disadvantage.

However this server is no where near close enough population wise to have reliable pops for groups, especially NA time. This would be punishing players who group up together. I am sure if the server gets popular enough we might see some form of seperated ques or MM.
This post represents my opinion on the matter as well.

bloodi is also correct - the matchmaker prioritizes larger groups.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests