Recent Topics

Ads

Trained to kill.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Toldavf

Re: Trained to kill.

Post#11 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:25 am

Perhaps but your suggestions are unrealistic. Have you even considered any of the details of you proposed changes, what it will cost and how you would balance it?
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Joshwa70

Post#12 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 am

Cost??? Its core on the marauder

Joshwa70

Post#13 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 am

Cost??? Its core on the marauder

Jail

Post#14 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:45 am

Nerf WL

Joshwa70

Post#15 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:10 am

This is a balance issue. One.. if wl so ecced into the guardian path.. he is losing armor debuff... and probably pounce. And for sure the aa haste which is his best tactic. All this for a trade in survivability. Making him more like a marauder. These things that the lion gets are tactics... some witg requirments....stance or landing a certain ability. The marauder again just turns these things on with a core stance. I am happy to keep discussing civily. I don't actually expect it to get changed... just wantedto talk about and discuss.

Luth

Post#16 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:23 am

Maybe, instead of simply handing the weaponskill ignore proc to another class, it should be changed into something that is less imbalanced (e.g. a fixed armor/thoughness proc or xy% armor penetration resistance).

Shanell

Post#17 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Joshwa70 wrote:Cost??? Its core on the marauder
When i play my maradeur, my favorite thing in it - my own pet. Do you also like that chaos hound? Yeah, it's gorgeous and can snare targets, even stun them from a distance. :roll:
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

peterthepan3

Post#18 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Doomsday wrote:WL hit 2k from AA and want xtra armor and healing) Nothing more to say. Its like SW, what not enough his OP abilities and they want more.
Did you even read the topic?

Ads
Scrilian

Post#19 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:18 am

Buff dead WL tree up to god mode dessie Monstro Marauder? -unlikely
Needs to fix the tactics thou, they are retarded, maybe 3point one changed to 50% anti-mitigation in TTK stance.

My gut feeling is that WLs are still going to be behind the pack up until the late ~RR80+Kings+LotD gear minmaxed, when they could 3shot a squishie flying in Fetch. Even with that fix :c
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Toldavf

Post#20 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:13 am

I say if it needs reworking work it in a good direction not one that is already considered to be bull. something original is better then a cheap copy.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-