Recent Topics

Ads

Healer advice

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
adzcriz

Re: Healer advice

Post#21 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Rhuiner wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:05 pm For renown I was thinking Deft Dodge, Wounds, +% healing crit seemed to make sense? Would you suggest deft dodge or wounds first? Or try to keep them even?
Healing crit maxxed then futile strikes. thats the norm.
Cykosis - Zealot ~ Resident Psychotic Healer

Ads
Fey

Post#22 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:34 pm

Middle tree isn't worth speccing into imo. I used Ritual of Superiority for some time and Tzeentch's Grip is better as far as spreading out absorb buff. And as you say Dark Medicine isn't as good as flash heal so your points in middle tree are buffing your regular absorb, will/init buff; and that's about it.

At 40/50 I recommend left tree to stagger, Tzeentch's Grip, and Ritual of your choice. Personally I'd take heal Ritual first as it will proc TG and BoC.

Learn to use stagger on healers and dps. Quik toggle that Harbinger of Doom buff. You'll be king **** of pimp mountain.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

adzcriz

Post#23 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Fey wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:34 pm Middle tree isn't worth speccing into imo. I used Ritual of Superiority for some time and Tzeentch's Grip is better as far as spreading out absorb buff. And as you say Dark Medicine isn't as good as flash heal so your points in middle tree are buffing your regular absorb, will/init buff; and that's about it.

At 40/50 I recommend left tree to stagger, Tzeentch's Grip, and Ritual of your choice. Personally I'd take heal Ritual first as it will proc TG and BoC.

Learn to use stagger on healers and dps. Quik toggle that Harbinger of Doom buff. You'll be king **** of pimp mountain.
I had been thinking about that change to middle tree, i use that tactic to support melee balls, the AP regen for allies is handy in organised warbands.
Cykosis - Zealot ~ Resident Psychotic Healer

Fey

Post#24 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:27 am

I see, that's a good point. I heal out of group a lot, perhaps too much. With that, and crit tactic, flash heal becomes A#1 Duke of New York.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Rhuiner

Post#25 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:47 am

After a week off I am up to l34/r38 so coming along!

Suppressing the Fragile Unbelievers (morale 3) says that it silences. Tzeentch's Lash also says that it silences, but adds that it prevents using magic for a duration. Is the use of the word silence descriptive and the added text of duration/prohibit the important part?