Recent Topics

Ads

Class reroll

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tillbeast

Class reroll

Post#1 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:43 am

I know its a bit extreme but would it be possible to have an option to reroll your class. Give it some really heavy restrictions like being at least rr75 and its a 1 time only thing per account. You get no warning and on how useful your class is in end game when starting out and choosing an undesirable city class just puts you back too much. The game is a huge grind and to reroll and start again with a class you now know to be wanted just takes forever. Got lucky today with city but have missed the previous 3 due to not being able to get groups, even starting groups people just leave once they see I am a magus even though I am full invader/genesis level. Other classes have same issue but if end game is just about tanks, healers and sorc/bw and choppas/wl/slayer let those who did not realise this when they started the game an opportunity to play on an equal footing.

Ads
Esmeralda

Re: Class reroll

Post#2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:48 am

How can you reach invader level and not realise your class is not wanted? Its pretty obvious early on when you get kicked constantly even from open pug wbs and people talk about classes daily in chats and on forums.

Nameless

Post#3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:54 am

Yes, but even solo u are okish till city comes. All other other gear beside sov is easy (may be even easier) to be done by solo dps. On city on other hand without at least semi-organize pug your progresion is quite slow if u add playtime that see city sieges rarely u start doubting at your class choice
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Tillbeast

Post#4 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:55 am

I known for ages personally but thought of the suggestion to help new players. Its just end game, never been kicked from open warbands on any class to be honest but I did think that once i got better kit the class would improve and was a bit stubhorn. Sad thing with magus its such a simple fix that the devs will not do anything about.

sjemen

Post#5 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:05 pm

you can solo pug and get the gear fairly easy. it all depends on bag rolls. play whatever class, it doesn't really matter.
shmemsy 82 IB sjem 75 WP sjembem 70 ENG shmem WH 67 sjemo 68 WL sjemsy 64 BW fatsjem 59 SLAY shmoom 52 AM sjemsjem 53 RP smemz 43 KotBSsjemel 59 SW
shmemz 68 SH sjemz 64 SHM sjemppa 48 BOsjemmy 50 CHP ssjemm 43 MAR

StrongUn

Post#6 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Play whatever you enjoy most, instead of wich class is usefull or most wanted

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Just introduce some monster play in city. A dok/wp knight/chosen equivilent so we can all take part.

Nosun

Post#8 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:43 pm

I love my Magus and you should just solo que and on destro side you will still win a lot of them. Magus is very fun in orvr and can be hit or miss in city's and scs but you will never get a free reroll sorry.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#9 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:54 pm

Rift magus can find spots in groups that are capable of bombing what they rift

XsorrowerX

Post#10 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Look on the bright side, you could be a wh/we.