Recent Topics

Ads

Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
abodam

Re: Destro grifers killing everyone at fort entrance portal

Post#21 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Lets not pretend this does not happen in Kadrin Valley, both sides need to deal with it. Just group up with other order.
Magus / BG

Ads
RANT

Post#22 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Toonman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm Order never does this guys.....ever. I've NEVER seen groups of Engis sniping people or WLs ganking destro trying to get to the fort.
What kind of false equivalency is this? I can tell you that we've NEVER Sniper Squad in front of a portal ganking the way into keeps. If we sniped you in BC it's during your roaming and not you trying to make a LONG run to Fortress only to have your way completely blocked and forced into combat. So many Destro are there (not fully shown in pics) because it's cheap profit.

Musica

Post#23 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm
Musica wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm
RANT wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Why are you even commenting? You should know very well how broken BC is for getting to keep.
I know that is annoying. I don't agree that it should be changed. Remember city sieges? Yeah, same thing was happening and i don't recall them giving us any sort of protection outside of "Either find a way to sneak or have a group of people with you."
What? There was a dozen of guards standing outside the city gates.
I don't remember guards protecting people while trying to get to Inevitable at all. You had to walk a whole lot throu chaos wastes to get there and the exact thing was happening. Exactly at the border of the map, up to next to the portal. Maybe there were some guards there, but still i remember clearly the same exact issue showing up at the time. Getting there was really hard without a group. With forts, not only the amount of walking you have to do is less, but i would also point out that i was there with you when you took the screen. Order was literally afking under portal. Nothing prevented us from turning and fighting them.
If we need to ask for changes, what we need is to change how the portal works and allow us to que up for it, so once you click, you can turn around and fight them if they come and we don't need to spam click.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pm

abodam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:15 pm Lets not pretend this does not happen in Kadrin Valley, both sides need to deal with it. Just group up with other order.
There is no other order. All order is inside the fort. It's possible to gather maybe 1 group of low-lvls outside, while the portal is camped by half wb of destruction.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

rmpl

Post#25 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pm
abodam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:15 pm Lets not pretend this does not happen in Kadrin Valley, both sides need to deal with it. Just group up with other order.
There is no other order. All order is inside the fort. It's possible to gather maybe 1 group of low-lvls outside, while the portal is camped by half wb of destruction.
cutting off reinforcements seems like a legit strategy, you shouldve got there earlier

DanielWinner

Post#26 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:19 pm

"denying people the fort is not pvp" - actually it's a realm goal to weaken your enemies by cutting off their supply lines.

We had such thread already and as you could see nothing was changed and devs were aware of it so, if they come to something, you will see it in patchnotes.

Locking.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha