Recent Topics

Ads

rvr xp until leveling

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
freshour
Banned

Re: rvr xp until leveling

Post#11 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Yeah I think the xp needs to be returned maybe somewhere in the middle of what it used to be. Currently it is almost "tooooooo slow" but that is just my/a lot of other people's opinions and the staff seems to really like the current XP system.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 pm

freshour wrote:Yeah I think the xp needs to be returned maybe somewhere in the middle of what it used to be. Currently it is almost "tooooooo slow" but that is just my/a lot of other people's opinions and the staff seems to really like the current XP system.
Questing in T2/T3 got boosted a couple patches ago. That's probably about as far as we're going to push doing PvE. Don't hold any expectations that grinding or powerleveling are going to see anything but nerfs from us. That's not playing the game at all, and there's no instance where killing the same 10 mobs for hours at a time is going to be accepted as enjoyable/interesting/fun gameplay experience.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

freshour
Banned

Post#13 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
freshour wrote:Yeah I think the xp needs to be returned maybe somewhere in the middle of what it used to be. Currently it is almost "tooooooo slow" but that is just my/a lot of other people's opinions and the staff seems to really like the current XP system.
Questing in T2/T3 got boosted a couple patches ago. That's probably about as far as we're going to push doing PvE. Don't hold any expectations that grinding or powerleveling are going to see anything but nerfs from us. That's not playing the game at all, and there's no instance where killing the same 10 mobs for hours at a time is going to be accepted as enjoyable/interesting/fun gameplay experience.
Oh really?! I actually think questing can be fun if you get a buddy. I totally missed that little boost and I'll have to give it a shot! Thanks for the heads up

facundo7777

Post#14 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 am

we are still not talking about experiance gained from pvp.

in my opinion a little faster leveling in rvr provide in future more rvr players in t4 what is main goal in this game.

Sulorie

Post#15 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:39 am

When you use no xp-reduce scroll in pvp, you rr will be on par or slightly higher than your rank, considering you do some pq/pve to get certain armor sets in midtier.
Increasing xp would only create a gap between rank and renown rank.

When you want to play midtier sc/rvr, then you shouldn't feel the need to gain more xp.
When you want to skip midtier and play "endgame" (I hate this word) with your t4 mates, you have the options to grind xp.
Dying is no option.