Recent Topics

Ads

potion reduce xp gain

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
flintboth

potion reduce xp gain

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:36 am

Hello, there is a potion named "instructor's boon" at the mounts vendor T1 warcamp, it reduce the xp gain by 75% for 1 hour.
These potion is only buyable at level 16, is that encourage the twink high ranked or not on the T1 ? It is better to have it only buyable to the level 10 characters only and not for the most high T1 rank characters ? A risk that could happens, it's to see a large amount of twinking who kill the T1... ?
I think players who want stay a little bit more on the T1 (or other low Tiers) for some good reasons must accept a power compromise and you ?
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Ads
lawfol

Re: potion reduce xp gain

Post#2 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 am

The potions are for reducing XP for mid tier toons,hence R16+.
T1 ends at R15.

flintboth

Re: potion reduce xp gain

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:13 am

Ok thanks reply and drive me out of my error, I was thinking the rank max on T1 was 17 because some low level characters are buffed to the rank 17 or 19 I have see on target indicator(rank 7 + 10 or this morning a slayer rank 19 on T1 RvR lake 15 + 4, a DoK rank 19, 3 + 16).
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)