Recent Topics

Ads

Things You Need to Know if you are New

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
exustrek

Things You Need to Know if you are New

Post#1 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 am

How to level with Quests that work.

Starting area and Thorshafn.

New Recruits
Of Courage and Conquest
Prove Yourself
Asist the Daemoncaller
Heart of Battle
To Conquer
Dark Fate
Training Course
Wicked Things
Daemonic Strength
Merciful Strength
Sinister Allies
Blood
The Soul Reaper
Show of Power

Sorcerers Axion.

Foul Works
Nowhere to Hide
All Wrapped Up
Deadly Task
The Eager 1 and 2.
DarkOne and Worthy Battle .. these can be completed but you cannot get reward.

You will be level 5 now.........

Death Brink and WarCamp.

Brayr the Scarred
A sampling of Sorrow
A Norse Bargin ... cannot get reward.
Cries of Doom
Sudden Vision

You will need to kill Flagellants to get to level 6

Piers of Destiny ... this is a bugged quest, it completes itself when you kill a wolf at Ragehides hideout.

Level at the windmill killing Witch Hunters until level 7.

A Bloody Chance
Secure the Flanks .. you can complete this quest but nowhere to hand it in.
The Blood of our Enermys 1, 2 and 3
Suderholm Burning

Kill Flagellants until level 8

Volshehk to Authun

Authun's Host

Prove your Worth.

Thats all the quests that work, you will be level 8 and a quarter now.

Things you need to know.

This game is in Alpha Stage ... lots of things do not work.

PQ's dont work / Lots of skills dont work

Mechanics dont work, But ... Dont be fooled by those greyed out skills, take for instance a dok,
his greyed out healing skills work even though he has no essence, he can spam heals all day.That BO has
greyed out Plan skills that work too. Take alook at each charactors skills to see what works.

Server D-syncs your charactor / quest items dont get removed, you cannot use a quest item / charactor gets locked in skill animation.

Kill an Empire Work Horse or touch a Chaos Hound to get a mount that you can use until you are dismounted.

If the screen locks up type /stuck to return to start area .. ( needs to be WarCamp).

Lost Souls in ic drop Level 9 Gale Runner items, there is a chance for other mobs to drop these too. The Witch Hunters
at the windmill mainly drop level 7 items so do the Salzenmund pq quest mobs. Salzenmund champions drop level 7 blue jewels.

Fastest way to level is get to level 5 or 6 and then kill lost souls in ic.

PvP, in sc's healing skills lock up nearly all the time. Arrows, Grenades, A/Mages lance skill can kill you through the walls.
You can jump from heights without damage. All Skills get disabled for a few seconds, All Skills lock up and the only way to get then back is to kill your charactor.
Unbalanced ammount of players on one side.

The game is being updated all the time, bugs quest etc are being worked on.

Ads
Kaitanaroyr

Re: Things You Need to Know if you are New

Post#2 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:33 am

Spoiler:
[quote="exustrek"]How to level with Quests that work.

Starting area and Thorshafn.

New Recruits
Of Courage and Conquest
Prove Yourself
Asist the Daemoncaller
Heart of Battle
To Conquer
Dark Fate
Training Course
Wicked Things
Daemonic Strength
Merciful Strength
Sinister Allies
Blood
The Soul Reaper
Show of Power

Sorcerers Axion.

Foul Works
Nowhere to Hide
All Wrapped Up
Deadly Task
The Eager 1 and 2.
DarkOne and Worthy Battle .. these can be completed but you cannot get reward.

You will be level 5 now.........

Death Brink and WarCamp.

Brayr the Scarred
A sampling of Sorrow
A Norse Bargin ... cannot get reward.
Cries of Doom
Sudden Vision

You will need to kill Flagellants to get to level 6

Piers of Destiny ... this is a bugged quest, it completes itself when you kill a wolf at Ragehides hideout.

Level at the windmill killing Witch Hunters until level 7.

A Bloody Chance
Secure the Flanks .. you can complete this quest but nowhere to hand it in.
The Blood of our Enermys 1, 2 and 3
Suderholm Burning

Kill Flagellants until level 8

Volshehk to Authun

Authun's Host

Prove your Worth.

Thats all the quests that work, you will be level 8 and a quarter now.

Things you need to know.

This game is in Alpha Stage ... lots of things do not work.

PQ's don't work / Lots of skills don't work

Mechanics don't work, But ... Don't be fooled by those greyed out skills, take for instance a dok,
his greyed out healing skills work even though he has no essence, he can spam heals all day.That BO has
greyed out Plan skills that work too. Take alook at each characters skills to see what works.

Server D-syncs your character / quest items dont get removed, you cannot use a quest item / character gets locked in skill animation.

Kill an Empire Work Horse or touch a Chaos Hound to get a mount that you can use until you are dismounted.

If the screen locks up type /stuck to return to start area .. ( needs to be WarCamp).

Lost Souls in ic drop Level 9 Gale Runner items, there is a chance for other mobs to drop these too. The Witch Hunters
at the windmill mainly drop level 7 items so do the Salzenmund pq quest mobs. Salzenmund champions drop level 7 blue jewels.

Fastest way to level is get to level 5 or 6 and then kill lost souls in ic.

PvP, in sc's healing skills lock up nearly all the time. Arrows, Grenades, A/Mages lance skill can kill you through the walls.
Line of sight is fixed
unbalanced amount on one side does not matter as you can switch to other faction majority of the time barely ten percent of the online players are in the rvr lake and one player can dominate a couple players solo so player ratio doesn't really matter you can mail quest items as long as the character that needs them has the quest and can instantly turn in quest
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Dana
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am

But you don't become interrupted when your target run behind a wall.

And your font color is unreadable :D especially in your signature spoiler.

EDIT: Blue is not better lol

But it's possible that I have bad eyes :P
Last edited by Dana on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Kaitanaroyr

Post#4 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Dana wrote:But you don't become interrupted when your target run behind a wall.

And your font color is unreadable :D especially in your signature spoiler.
Welp i don't have any problem reading it not that many purples 2 choose from :P
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

exustrek

Post#5 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Line of sight is fixed
unbalanced amount on one side does not matter as you can switch to other faction majority of the time barely ten percent of the online players are in the rvr lake and one player can dominate a couple players solo so player ratio doesn't really matter you can mail quest items as long as the character that needs them has the quest and can instantly turn in quest
[/quote]

Line of Sight is far from being fixed ... as I stated certain skills can still go through walls / ceilings.

Biggest issue with most players is when they are farmed in sc's because of unbalanced numbers, so yes, it matters very much.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#6 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:44 pm

I dont get beamed to death by shams anymore so its fixed enough for me not 100% but better than wall lasers. Depends whats in the sc i stop queing when theres ams or shams swarming it but most of the time when there isn't 2 much of an unbalance in classes like the sc i ran the oher day 3 des vs 6 order
1 zeal 2 sh dont remember the order peeps but we won being out numbered :)
Spoiler:

exustrek

Post#7 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Kaitanaroyr wrote:I dont get beamed to death by shams anymore so its fixed enough for me not 100% but better than wall lasers. Depends whats in the sc i stop queing when theres ams or shams swarming it but most of the time when there isn't 2 much of an unbalance in classes like the sc i ran the oher day 3 des vs 6 order

Please stop posting in this thread, the subject is not about your Opinion but about helping new Destruction players.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#8 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:24 pm

exustrek wrote:
Kaitanaroyr wrote:I dont get beamed to death by shams anymore so its fixed enough for me not 100% but better than wall lasers. Depends whats in the sc i stop queing when theres ams or shams swarming it but most of the time when there isn't 2 much of an unbalance in classes like the sc i ran the oher day 3 des vs 6 order

Please stop posting in this thread, the subject is not about your Opinion but about helping new Destruction players.
I added some helpful information but whatever :P also label it for destro then....
Spoiler:

Ads
exiledtyrant

Post#9 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 pm

How do I interact with objects? Some of the quests you listed I tried but i can't interact with the object for completion like burning down the buildings.

Azarael

Post#10 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Some don't work, or only select ones work.