Recent Topics

Ads

nazgul a special video for a special person

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ghostweed

Re: Nazgul guild

Post#51 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Yo gits, my ressurected laptop finally gave up and its on its way to sillicon haven, so unfortunately I will be offline for quite some time as I want to save money for a new, better, one. I hope that I didnt missed anything cool or serious ( lol at Spook Street issue, u guys on TS have a right mindset - its not racist at all, its just funny :) ).

Anyway, I will miss u (and yes, I will miss even the Phalanx guys - The Blobmaster himself, my beloved Frandito and his chopin and the rest of the gang) and I hope that I will be battle ready till xmas. Keep on stompin and save some stunties for me!

Gorrgfang

p.s. Blast, dont even think about demoting me! :D
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

Ads
Haojin

Post#52 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:54 pm

@Grimnir

You can change our alliance name i think ?
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Tesq

Post#53 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm

i want back our old ally name :D

wiscel

Post#54 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:37 pm

I pulled Nazgul out of the Alliance.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Xaun

Post#55 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:45 pm

reason?

do you blame Zhoul?

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#56 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Because players had their feelings hurt and took offense to members of the alliance spouting the "spook street meme" and reported it to the GMs who have subsequently been tasked with squashing the use of the words "spook street" in game because it's perceived as racist and hateful.

wiscel

Post#57 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:22 am

Xaun wrote:reason?

do you blame Zhoul?
Reason: I didn't want to take the risk my guildies would be banned because of that name. My thought was best to remove us from the alliance. I don't know who came up with that name anyway, or why it might be offending.

Zhoul: who is Zhoul?
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf

Tesq

Post#58 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:01 am

just to reform the ally with a different name anyway, we have still the alliance with all the other guilds

Ads
guido

Post#59 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:29 am

xheevah sorry my friend seems iam banned for something i havent done , so iam sorry to inform u u need to lead guild solo from now on buddy. to all Nazgul players out there we will meet again the world is small place ,, to those that want me on Skype its blastoise add me and we can talk Always thank yu all for the most awesome time we had together see yu Again my brothers and sisters in arms.

wiscel

Post#60 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am

Yeah, I just read it on the other forum and was like wtf??!! I'm sure dev's will fix it.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf