Recent Topics

Ads

New shaman looking to heal

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
55belair

New shaman looking to heal

Post#1 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Looking for an active guild to do some open RVR and possibly help with the level - up process. I am on in the evenings and play from NA (mountain time). Happy to have found RoR and ready to get back into the action! If anyone out there needs another healer shoot me a whisper in game. My character is Dookie. Look forward to doing some battle!

Ads
Penril

Re: New shaman looking to heal

Post#2 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:47 pm

55belair wrote:Looking for an active guild to do some open RVR and possibly help with the level - up process. I am on in the evenings and play from NA (mountain time). Happy to have found RoR and ready to get back into the action! If anyone out there needs another healer shoot me a whisper in game. My character is Dookie. Look forward to doing some battle!
Hey mate. Our guild (The Damned) is just looking for a healing Shaman. We play NA time, ill be on tonight on my BO (Grulo) so send me a tell if you are interested in running around and do a couple SCs.