Recent Topics

Ads

Anyone come from server Badlands or Ironrock??!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Penril

Re: Anyone come from server Badlands or Ironrock??!

Post#51 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Tklees wrote:
masterlucian666 wrote:[
Spoiler:
quote="Tklees"]
masterlucian666 wrote: I figured someone like you would comment. Never you
mind Grulo. It was more directed toward my enemies. =)
enemies as in people who killed you repeatedly? Ohai Violet.....
Good ol' TK. Missed you the last few months. How are you?[/quote][/quote]

I'm good bro. Top 5 WE eh? That's cute. Grulo help the poor guy out and remind him who the good WEs were[/quote][/quote][/quote]

never played on norn, so i can only speak for baddilands.

- Nydig (or however the hell you spell his name)
- This WE who was always guarded by the BG Okaji (dont remember his name, but his premades were solid).

These were the top 2 for me. Other names that come to mind (good WEs who soloed pretty much all the time) are

- Southdaytona (or was he a WH? this was so long ago...)
- Washette/miniwashette (he defeated good tanks in 1v1, which is not as easy as some might think)

I'm sorry, i KNOW there are at least 2 or 3 more but i just can't remember their names... maybe because they soloed all the time and were from my same realm. If i had fought against them i might remember their names more clearly...

Ads
nainquoi

Post#52 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm

on badlands there was the pirate guild with joebarh amoki and the rest of the band
onmouseover="this.src='cooltext163608640488098MouseOver.png';" onmouseout="this.src='cooltext163608640488098.png';" />;

Popcornhearts

Post#53 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 am

I was on badlands for a long time. (a few years, but I can't remember how long. I played order and I had destroy on Ironrock, but then the servers merged and I had to delete them.)

Tklees

Post#54 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 am

Penril wrote:
Tklees wrote:
masterlucian666 wrote:[
Spoiler:
quote="Tklees"]
mind Grulo. It was more directed toward my enemies. =)
enemies as in people who killed you repeatedly? Ohai Violet.....
Good ol' TK. Missed you the last few months. How are you?
[/quote]

I'm good bro. Top 5 WE eh? That's cute. Grulo help the poor guy out and remind him who the good WEs were[/quote][/quote][/quote]

never played on norn, so i can only speak for baddilands.

- Nydig (or however the hell you spell his name)
- This WE who was always guarded by the BG Okaji (dont remember his name, but his premades were solid).

These were the top 2 for me. Other names that come to mind (good WEs who soloed pretty much all the time) are

- Southdaytona (or was he a WH? this was so long ago...)
- Washette/miniwashette (he defeated good tanks in 1v1, which is not as easy as some might think)

I'm sorry, i KNOW there are at least 2 or 3 more but i just can't remember their names... maybe because they soloed all the time and were from my same realm. If i had fought against them i might remember their names more clearly...[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

naoise was the one in gin and jooz with okaji, wakame, nuelar, karnus etc, Nydig was beast mode, southday ganked all day, washette, and then you could go with the randoms who stayed a while then left like greenclean from malice, sogeking, etc usually one euro all star hanging around
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

deslage

Post#55 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 am

Mez wrote:Yep, Phoenix Throne was the server where the game was actually being played as intended. There was war everywhere.
Yeah Phoenix Throne produced the best players and guilds that I played with / against. Guys like Londo, Jailbaite and Liandel stayed in Oblit until the final server.

Only Dark Crag compares but still not in the same ball park.

We rolled Dark Crag once and smashed everything as fresh destro. It was all players from KoWW / Irony/ Obliteration / Paradox
Obliteration
Arthem

Drat

Post#56 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:19 am

Allot of familiar faces on here. Nice to see you all. Gorfang, then Badlands here.

Badlands: Dratsum 100 chosen, 100 mara, 90+ Dok

BOOMtec

Post#57 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 am

Anyone from the badlands destro guild Goon Squad? or Upgrade?

BigFir

Post#58 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:34 am

Yeah was on PT, then Gorfang and finally Badlands

Ads
ThrazKing

Post#59 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:13 am

Badlands for life! Also played a bit on Karak Norn EU side with the guild Da Black Handz

Badlands: Thrazgrot - RR80 Squig Herder
Badlands: Thrazzy - RR100 Squig Herder

Karak Norn: Thrazgar - RR55 Choppa

Mez

Post#60 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:07 am

BigFir wrote:Yeah was on PT, then Gorfang and finally Badlands
I remember you from PT. I think you were in Taransuala's witch elf yearbook, but sadly it looks like he just took it down http://www.darkworlddesigns.com/WitchElfYearbook.html

:(
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255